Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Florida Man Has Hit a New Low
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trump doesn't want credit anymore for developing the vaccines. 

https://nypost.com/2023/02/05/trumps-eff...es-fallen/

Florida Man has hit a truly pathetic new low. 

President Donald Trump is effectively disavowing his own vaccine fast-tracking effort Operation Warp Speed — a miraculous success, by any reasonable standard — in order to play to the more deranged segment of his voter base and attack likely 2024 GOP rival Gov. Ron DeSantis.

“The real Ron is a RINO GLOBALIST,” he blared on Truth Social Wednesday, one who “Loved the Vaccines.”

The same vaccines, in other words, that Team Trump fought to have developed and produced in record time, against jeers from his opponents and general incredulity. The same vaccines that, when Trump delivered on his promise, saved countless lives.

That’s what Trump is willing to discard in his pursuit of power. 

...Warp Speed, of which Trump himself once said, “They say it’s somewhat of a miracle, and I think that’s true,” is what he wants to throw overboard. 
(02-06-2023, 04:30 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Trump doesn't want credit anymore for developing the vaccines. 

President Donald Trump is effectively disavowing his own vaccine fast-tracking effort Operation Warp Speed — a miraculous success, by any reasonable standard — in order to play to the more deranged segment of his voter base and attack likely 2024 GOP rival Gov. Ron DeSantis.

“The real Ron is a RINO GLOBALIST,” he blared on Truth Social Wednesday, one who “Loved the Vaccines.”

The same vaccines, in other words, that Team Trump fought to have developed and produced in record time, against jeers from his opponents and general incredulity. The same vaccines that, when Trump delivered on his promise, saved countless lives.

...Warp Speed, of which Trump himself once said, “They say it’s somewhat of a miracle, and I think that’s true,” is what he wants to throw overboard. 

There ya go, Marty.. Now you have reason to vote Biden again.
(02-06-2023, 05:22 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2023, 04:30 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Trump doesn't want credit anymore for developing the vaccines. 

There ya go, Marty.. Now you have reason to vote Biden again.

I think I'll vote for DeSantis.
(02-06-2023, 05:28 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2023, 05:22 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]There ya go, Marty.. Now you have reason to vote Biden again.

Ok lolol
DeSantis is also running away from the vaccines, even though we know he got the jab at the first opportunity. No matter who you vote for, they're a hypocrite about something.
I’m Voting for President Trump
(02-06-2023, 06:06 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]DeSantis is also running away from the vaccines, even though we know he got the jab at the first opportunity. No matter who you vote for, they're a hypocrite about something.
Trump actually pushed the treatments but then the government took over and banned it all. Trump then got a "vaccine" out in record time and got states to open back up instead of staying locked down for years.

Those are the facts and DeSantis didn't really pushback on the dems lock downs to start. He went ago with it until the wind was changing. He's done that a lot for FL, I still don't fully trust him to stay loyal to the people and not switch to a RINO.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
(02-06-2023, 05:28 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2023, 05:22 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]There ya go, Marty.. Now you have reason to vote Biden again.

We will likely not have an opportunity to vote for DeSantis.   I think he could beat Trump head to head, however, DeSantis will likely lose in the primary since Trump will retain his core voters while those who do not vote Trump will split their vote amongst the DeSantis, Haley, and the others.