Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: She didn't know??????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just one more argument for age limits for congress.........

Sen. Dianne Feinstein appears unaware of her retirement announcement during reporter gaggle: reports

Feinstein announced her retirement on Tuesday

Democrat California Sen. Dianne Feinstein appeared unaware of her own retirement announcement Tuesday, telling a group of reporters at the Capitol that she hadn't made a decision on her future despite announcing just hours before that she would not be seeking reelection in 2024.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dianne-...le-reports
She doesn't sound any more or less coherent than she did during most of her political career.
I have mixed feelings on term limits. I was for them, and I guess I could be for them but I doubt it’s will happen.
(02-14-2023, 07:21 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Just one more argument for age limits for congress.........

I'll support that as long as we can have an age limit of 77 for any President to be inaugurated.
(02-15-2023, 04:27 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]I have mixed feelings on term limits. I was for them, and I guess I could be for them but I doubt it’s will happen.

The nice thing about term limits, is most people instinctively like the idea.  It could unlock a world where most Americans believe that amending the constitution is actually possible. Right now we are all in a malaise where we are scared of each other.
(02-15-2023, 04:43 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2023, 07:21 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Just one more argument for age limits for congress.........

I'll support that as long as we can have an age limit of 77 for any President to be inaugurated.

I think it should be younger than that. First term must be under 65. Second term can be under 70.