Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Rival Mock Drafts - Tennessee Tacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a quick PFF run with the tacks. Really interesting run with this team. They only have six selections. SHEESH!

Peter Skoronski - T
Steve Avila - G
Sam LaPorta - TE
Colby Wooden - ED
Andrei Iosivas - WR
Justin Shorter - WR
36 million to Tannehill.

16 million to an aging overused RB.

A bad OLine. Bad secondary.

JAGS TO THE MOOOOOOON
(02-26-2023, 03:28 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a quick PFF run with the tacks. Really interesting run with this team. They only have six selections. SHEESH!

Peter Skoronski - T
Steve Avila - G
Sam LaPorta - TE
Colby Wooden - ED
Andrei Iosivas - WR
Justin Shorter - WR

Pretty amazing how the Titans OL took a major hit when Taylor Lewan was busted for HGH.  Ever since then i think they were all put on high alert and the next thing you know they all started sucking months later when the juice got out of their system.
Lol hope the titans become bottom dwellers for a while

But it's up to the script writers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(02-26-2023, 03:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]36 million to Tannehill.

JAGS TO THE MOOOOOOON

Lol.... hate to say it but they probably still would have beaten the Jags in the final game (to make the playoffs) if Tannehill wasn't hurt.  That said, without pulling off a major trade for Rogers or something, their arrow should be pointing down whereas the Jags arrow is pointing upward.

I think they already gave up on Malik Willis.
(02-27-2023, 10:24 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2023, 03:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]36 million to Tannehill.

JAGS TO THE MOOOOOOON

Lol.... hate to say it but they probably still would have beaten the Jags in the final game (to make the playoffs) if Tannehill wasn't hurt.  That said, without pulling off a major trade for Rogers or something, their arrow should be pointing down whereas the Jags arrow is pointing upward.

I think they already gave up on Malik Willis.

Yea, been reading their message boards. Willis is a long term project at best. Their OLine and secondary is not good.
THEY NEED TO DRAFT A DUSTPAN TO CLEAN UP THIS BROOM ACTION DUVAL'S GONNA BE GIVIN EM
(03-01-2023, 06:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/TampaBayTre/status/1...03840?s=20

Makes sense. After all, his name isn't Passed Carthon. Tho I'm thinking that more than one tacks fan out there wishes that they had passed on Carthon.

Keep on building that 1987 style offense fellas. In the meantime, we'll keep collecting AFC South titles.
What they need to do is package their picks and trade up for AR15 from Florida.