Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Let them eat cake?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
‘Get rid of the rats’: Jaguars score low in first-ever NFL Players Association team report cards (news4jax.com)

The rats are a valid complaint but, I don't know, this seems a little excessive. Poor babies. Anyway, as stated in the article, the new facilities will address most of these issues.
Rats in the locker room? Damn.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Does a low culture create a low team or a low team create a low culture? Sounds like a chicken and the egg situation, and I tend to question the rooster first. [BLEEP] a doodle doo, where are you Khan. Time to wake up.
Must have been our free agent signings that complained when they came from higher class facilities
They should have cleaned up better after the tacks left town. Now we're infested.
This is a new report card, wait till our owner reads his copy. It is not how you start, it is how you finish. A few of the categories we scored low in are the reason for the new construction.
Some context on the timeline of these reports. Problem is that the rat infestation timeline is a little off because Urban Meyer was around the building for longer than just 3-4 weeks.
https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...5536499719
I think it should be noted that the "data" was gathered at a time when we had a lot of unhappy players.
(03-02-2023, 12:38 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]They should have cleaned up better after the tacks left town.  Now we're infested.

Haha exactly
(03-01-2023, 09:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]‘Get rid of the rats’: Jaguars score low in first-ever NFL Players Association team report cards (news4jax.com)

The rats are a valid complaint but, I don't know, this seems a little excessive. Poor babies. Anyway, as stated in the article, the new facilities will address most of these issues.

When I first read that, it sounded like the rats were some kind of ongoing problem but apparently it was an issue that was resolved over about a 3 week period, whew. I was also surprised the locker room scored so low considering that when it was refurbished it was considered class-leading in the NFL.

The new training center should address most of the complaints, I assume the family room issue won't be fixed until they get a new stadium.
Rats in the building though. Crazy. Could you imagine the team getting vanilla ice cream last off season with Pederson in the building and somebody had "raisins" on their ice cream?
(03-02-2023, 05:39 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I think it should be noted that the "data" was gathered at a time when we had a lot of unhappy players.

kinda what I was thinking. If this is a 5-year study, there's been a lot of change in 5 years.
(03-02-2023, 08:38 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Rats in the building though. Crazy. Could you imagine the team getting vanilla ice cream last off season with Pederson in the building and somebody had "raisins" on their ice cream?

And sprinkles. Maybe these rodents came in during the Bradley regime? Will the locker room show up on the local 'Restaurant Reports' now? Board of Health, do your thang.

Not even gonna speculate what those rats did to the Marrone-y baloney sandwiches. Maybe converted White American cheese to Swiss.
(03-02-2023, 08:34 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2023, 09:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]‘Get rid of the rats’: Jaguars score low in first-ever NFL Players Association team report cards (news4jax.com)

When I first read that, it sounded like the rats were some kind of ongoing problem but apparently it was an issue that was resolved over about a 3 week period, whew. I was also surprised the locker room scored so low considering that when it was refurbished it was considered class-leading in the NFL.

The new training center should address most of the complaints, I assume the family room issue won't be fixed until they get a new stadium.

Right, a concrete building can be tented and gassed pretty easily.  I'm sure it was, just needed to coordinate the stages to do it in.
Aw rats
(03-02-2023, 08:34 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]

Seems like when they move to the new facility there will be the space to address this.  It would not surprise me to find out it is already planned as a part of this construction.
(03-08-2023, 09:18 AM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/jamalagnew/status/16...7057444880

HA! 

Swagnew is the best.
Lol where do I get some emotional support mice? I’m still having ptsd from the 2021 season.
Mice are sometimes confused with hamsters which was what they were using to power them there big [BLEEP] scoreboards.
Pages: 1 2