Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: SO, you want a Bra pic???????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boy Sends Text Asking Girl For Bra Pic, Her Dad Messages Back

A teen boy decided to ask his female crush for a photo bearing a bit more skin than would be appropriate. Specifically, he wanted the young girl to send him a “bra pic.” Unfortunately for him, the teen girl’s father caught wind of the request and quickly put a stop to it when he responded — and it was perfect.

https://taphaps.com/rod-parrish-bra-pic-...lCfsLCXKuA
Lol. No one would want to see my dad in a bra. He's 6'3" and stocky. He wouldn't need the side arm to look intimidating. I guess I get my RBF from him. LOL
I don’t blame dad a bit.

Just is so confusing seeing pics like that… is the headline the one that it is? Or I will it be..”Adult man threatens teenage boy with gun”. Depends on which way the wind blows I guess
(03-02-2023, 06:47 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t blame dad a bit. 

Just is so confusing seeing pics like that… is the headline the one that it is? Or I will it be..”Adult man threatens teenage boy with gun”.  Depends on which way the wind blows I guess

Depends on your state lol
Does the poster known as Norman Mushari still post around here?

His avatar was a man in a bra. His opinion is needed here.
Get rid of all that hair and cut the pic off at the lower neck, and who would know the difference? Guy has a pretty nice torso.