Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: If you think that the NSA isn't spying on American citizens, Think again.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tucker: I Was Working on a Secret Plan When the NSA Broke Into My Secure Text Messages

Remember back in 2021, when Fox News’ Tucker Carlson went on air and publicly alleged the National Security Agency was spying his text messages? The media painted him as a dangerous loon, someone who should be thrown off the air posthaste.

https://www.westernjournal.com/tucker-wo...B_aooeb9HE
(03-13-2023, 08:47 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Tucker: I Was Working on a Secret Plan When the NSA Broke Into My Secure Text Messages

Remember back in 2021, when Fox News’ Tucker Carlson went on air and publicly alleged the National Security Agency was spying his text messages? The media painted him as a dangerous loon, someone who should be thrown off the air posthaste.

https://www.westernjournal.com/tucker-wo...B_aooeb9HE

I don't see any big deal about this.  He claims he was communicating with people connected to Vladimir Putin, trying to arrange an interview with Putin.  So if the NSA is monitoring the communications of certain Russians connected to Putin, and up pops of all people Tucker Carlson, of course they're going to read his messages.
It’s not a big deal but Carlson is trying to make it a big deal. If someone wants to communicate with the crony of one of the world’s most despised and dangerous men, they can be expect to be monitored. That’s how national security works and Carlson knows it.

It’s manufactured outrage like this which keeps us divided.
(03-13-2023, 01:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]It’s not a big deal but Carlson is trying to make it a big deal. If someone wants to communicate with the crony of one of the world’s most despised and dangerous men, they can be expect to be monitored. That’s how national security works and Carlson knows it.

It’s manufactured outrage like this which keeps us divided.

None of those news agencies would survive without manufactured outrage.