Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sounds of the Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-15-2023, 12:55 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ](1) Sounds of the Season: "That's what fired me up this season... " - YouTube

Fantastic video! Big Grin
Just finished watching. Fantastic, whoever is doing the videos for the Jags now deserves and award for sure.
I finally watched this tonight. I liked it a lot. I would've liked it even more if they had key players talking about those same moments the STH were speaking of. Man that would've been freaking sweet. 

It got me excited about next season already. 

#iwatj
Frangie nearly ruins it for me, but the players and coaches make up for it.
(03-19-2023, 05:58 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Frangie nearly ruins it for me, but the players and coaches make up for it.

Hold your nose, make your voice as high-pitched as possible, and say real loud, "How good is that?"  That's Frangie.  I'm already tired of that tag line.
They really need to get J.P. Shadrick calling the games.
Took me a while to get around and watch this video.

Reliving all those ups and downs again. What a season and what an amazing video.
(03-24-2023, 12:36 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Took me a while to get around and watch this video.

Reliving all those ups and downs again. What a season and what an amazing video.

Yeah not gonna lie. Got a Lil tear'd up at times. Good stuff. That October run... yeesh. Can't wait for next season.
(03-24-2023, 12:43 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2023, 12:36 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Took me a while to get around and watch this video.

Yeah not gonna lie. Got a Lil tear'd up at times. Good stuff. That October run... yeesh. Can't wait for next season.
The guy season ticket holder (Tim) mentioning how you kinda have to go through those bad times in order to really appreciate the good times hit home the most for me. Not many fanbases can relate to what Jags fans have gone through.
(03-24-2023, 01:37 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2023, 12:43 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah not gonna lie. Got a Lil tear'd up at times. Good stuff. That October run... yeesh. Can't wait for next season.
The guy season ticket holder (Tim) mentioning how you kinda have to go through those bad times in order to really appreciate the good times hit home the most for me. Not many fanbases can relate to what Jags fans have gone through.

Indeed. Both 2007 and 2017 were fools gold seasons it seems. Without those we're basically a terrible franchise for 20 years.
(03-26-2023, 04:12 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2023, 01:37 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]The guy season ticket holder (Tim) mentioning how you kinda have to go through those bad times in order to really appreciate the good times hit home the most for me. Not many fanbases can relate to what Jags fans have gone through.

Indeed. Both 2007 and 2017 were fools gold seasons it seems. Without those we're basically a terrible franchise for 20 years.

Yeah. 
All teams go through periods of struggle. 
Plenty of fanbases have endured longer droughts. 

Our struggles since 1999 are a bit unique and I feel like that is what he was expressing. 

The radical difference between this current window of competitiveness and the short bursts in 2005, 2007, and 2017 are as plain as day.

A quarterback with rare talent + an offensive HC armed with a contemporary playbook who calls those plays with a cutthroat aggressiveness. 

It is such a refreshing and welcome change. I hope we can sustain it and evolve it for years to come.
10/10 video

Production quality is insane