Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What would you do in this situation............
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me, I'd get a few of my Biker friends together...... and...... well, let's just say the problem would be solved...........

Chicago family fights 'pro squatter' who took over dead mom's home, left bullet hole in window

Takito Murray has been arrested for drug and weapons charges at least six times since 2017

A Chicago woman said a squatter with a long criminal history has taken over her dead mother’s home and has refused to leave since September.
Darthula Young told CBS Chicago this week that she received a call from neighbors in September that there had been a shooting inside the Chatham neighborhood home that her mother had left to the family after she died. 
When Young arrived at the home, the locks had been changed and there was a bullet hole in the front window, she told the outlet.

Chicago family fights 'pro squatter' who took over dead mom's home, left bullet hole in window | Fox News