Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This is just out there odd... Is it a random thing, or is something more sinister
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4 kids, 4 different addresses...... something is up IMHO..........

3 Children Die Within 1 Hour of Each Other After Becoming Unable to Breathe

Three children died on Sunday morning in Phoenix within the span of one hour after they struggled to breathe, according to police.
A fourth child also died in the nearby suburb of Chandler, Arizona, after experiencing similar symptoms and at around the same time.
Police are still investigating the deaths, which are not believed to be related in any way.

3 Children Die Within 1 Hour of Each Other After Becoming Unable to Breathe - Police Investigating (westernjournal.com)
Sad and interesting. Maybe something in the air there. I was only able to determine the age of one infant. A 5 month old died. Not sure what the ages were of the the other three. I can ask my Uncle about it. See if he's heard anything. He lives out there in Tucson.
(03-24-2023, 07:41 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Sad and interesting. Maybe something in the air there. I was only able to determine the age of one infant. A 5 month old died. Not sure what the ages were of the the other three. I can ask my Uncle about it. See if he's heard anything. He lives out there in Tucson.
When I saw it last week I thought they were all infants but found out they were different ages and just listed as toddlers. The initial reporting was trying to get clicks with 4 kids die in 1 hour in the same relative area. There were some updates but nothing from local in since 3/20 saying the cops were investigating but they were separate instances and no signs of foul play.

There is nothing online about it since it happened unless a search missed it. Either the cops are taking their time investigating or it was truly unrelated natural deaths. The area you could see drugs being an issue and fentanyl dust could be on anything. I'm assuming the medical examiner is investigating but you would think they would have something in 1 week for a high profile potential wide spread issue.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Active shooting right now in Tennessee. A Christian school with children from Pre-K thru 6th grade. Lord have mercy.
(03-27-2023, 12:35 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Active shooting right now in Tennessee. A Christian school with children from Pre-K thru 6th grade. Lord have mercy.

Female teen shooter.. Hearing reports that 3 children and 2 adults are dead.
(03-27-2023, 01:31 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2023, 12:35 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Active shooting right now in Tennessee. A Christian school with children from Pre-K thru 6th grade. Lord have mercy.

Female teen shooter.. Hearing reports that 3 children and 2 adults are dead.

Yeah. Female shooter. 6 now confirmed dead. 3 children. 3 adults. Just awful.
(03-27-2023, 01:44 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2023, 01:31 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Female teen shooter.. Hearing reports that 3 children and 2 adults are dead.

Yeah. Female shooter. 6 now confirmed dead. 3 children. 3 adults. Just awful.

Now they're saying it's a 28 year old female shooter.
A female female, or a male female?
(03-27-2023, 02:11 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]A female female, or a male female?
Just like all the others recently, story will disappear because they can't make it fit the narrative.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
My son and all of my neices basically have some type of respirtory infection at the moment and they all do not have contact with each other or its been very limited. All under the ages of 3.

Four kids. All went to the doc between yesterday and today. The girls were all told just to take motrin or tylenol. My son was given a 3 day steroid. He's on day 2 but his cough is hit or miss.

My wifes coworkers are reporting similar issues here in JAX. One lady's kid was hospitalized for 2 days for Phenumonia. None of us adults have caught it. Only outlier being mother in law.

She is missing part of her lung and has been given a steroid inhaler to help. It comes and goes in waves. Its lingered harshly for her. She's a director of nurses so she maybe got it from work. Idk.

Tough call. But its going around and its worrisome for sure. Anybody else seeing this here in JAX with friends and family?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk