Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: D'Ernest Johnson RB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's a little slow lately - so I figured this would be cool for anyone who wants to be a fan of our latest signing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNzOP0Fb1VE
This means we're trading ETN right?

/sarcasm in case it wasn't implied
(03-23-2023, 09:21 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]It's a little slow lately - so I figured this would be cool for anyone who wants to be a fan of our latest signing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNzOP0Fb1VE

Thanks for sharing this. Seems like a great kid who has overcome much. He will be a great addition who is capable of filling in for Etienne. His special teams play is a bonus.
Needs to wear a baseball cap and a denim vest at some point this season*

*IYKYK
(03-23-2023, 12:54 PM)Butters Wrote: [ -> ]Needs to wear a baseball cap and a denim vest at some point this season*

*IYKYK

I know what you mean, Vern
Very nice! I can’t wait to see him get some touches. I would trust this guy over Conner
As I said in the off season thread, I think he takes over as RB2 before the season is over (maybe from the start honestly). Low mileage on the legs/body as hes been mostly a Special Teamer. Filled in for Hunt in 2021 and rushed for 534 yards on 100 carries, a 5.3 average.

Here's him trucking our very own Herndon
https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...9344741410
Ran him over smh
Hrs easily our number 2 back
(03-23-2023, 12:54 PM)Butters Wrote: [ -> ]Needs to wear a baseball cap and a denim vest at some point this season*

*IYKYK

This is life…..in the fast lane….know what I mean vern. Lyle you talked!!
(03-23-2023, 06:20 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]As I said in the off season thread, I think he takes over as RB2 before the season is over (maybe from the start honestly). Low mileage on the legs/body as hes been mostly a Special Teamer. Filled in for Hunt in 2021 and rushed for 534 yards on 100 carries, a 5.3 average.

Here's him trucking our very own Herndon
https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...9344741410

And he cost about half the money and might actually play.
Yeah. He was pretty fun to watch a few years ago. Can't remember if it was MNF or TNF. He went off on the other team. He could be one of those difference maker type of signings that ends up bailing our team's [BLEEP] out down the stretch this year. Etienne, Johnson, Hasty & Conner. That's all we need for 2023.
(03-24-2023, 08:07 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. He was pretty fun to watch a few years ago. Can't remember if it was MNF or TNF. He went off on the other team. He could be one of those difference maker type of signings that ends up bailing our team's [BLEEP] out down the stretch this year. Etienne, Johnson, Hasty & Conner. That's all we need for 2023.

Yeah I watched that game, he was looking good here and there before that game and then Hunt and Chubb were out and exploded for a great game.   Thats when I found out who he really was.   He was the nly thing that made that game excit
(03-24-2023, 08:07 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. He was pretty fun to watch a few years ago. Can't remember if it was MNF or TNF. He went off on the other team. He could be one of those difference maker type of signings that ends up bailing our team's [BLEEP] out down the stretch this year. Etienne, Johnson, Hasty & Conner. That's all we need for 2023.

We can get an upgrade to Conner. I'm rooting for Tyjae Spears.
(03-23-2023, 11:00 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]This means we're trading ETN right?

ETN is holding out.  He wanted to be franchise tagged so Baalke is working with ETNs agent (his mother) to hash out some incentives.
(03-24-2023, 12:11 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2023, 11:00 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]This means we're trading ETN right?

ETN is holding out.  He wanted to be franchise tagged so Baalke is working with ETNs agent (his mother) to hash out some incentives.

For real?
This dude averaged 5.2 yards per carry. I thought perhaps he got hurt since he only carried the ball 4x last year but looks like he was healthy scratch and just sat the bench behind Chubb and Hunt. I recall watching him a few years ago and wondered how the Browns turned in to RB University.
(03-24-2023, 12:05 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]

We can get an upgrade to Conner. I'm rooting for Tyjae Spears.

Wouldn't mind the selection. Just not sure they'll carry four active RB's on gamedays though. Conner probably ends up on the practice squad with Etienne, Johnson and Hasty as the main three. Special Teams wise Johnson can help us out there. They have Agnew on the roster still. Still have to fill out the TE room as well.
I am rooting for the young man.
Pages: 1 2