Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This Snowflake Cancel culture is getting out of hand......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why the HELL should the majority cater to the perpetually offended minority??????

School superintendent candidate says job offer was rescinded after calling two females 'ladies' in email

Easthampton superintendent candidate was told that using 'ladies' is a microaggression

An incoming Massachusetts school superintendent revealed that his job offer was rescinded prior to his start date after he addressed two women on the school’s committee as "ladies" in an email.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/school-sup...dies-email
Yep, that is totally crazy !!
Wow. SMH
We can cancel bud light, though, right?
Wait...
Both sides are cancel culture at this point and it's all pathetic
(04-11-2023, 11:27 AM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]Both sides are cancel culture at this point and it's all pathetic
Thank you.
(04-11-2023, 10:41 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]We can cancel bud light, though, right?
Wait...

You can add Mr. Potato Head, Aunt Jemima, Uncle Ben, Lank o' Lakes butter girl, and the list can go on.

But ya know, if we stand up for real women, it's bad lolol

I firmly believe liberals hate real women..
(04-11-2023, 10:41 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]We can cancel bud light, though, right?
Wait...

But has there been a national outcry to boycott budlight?  I have seen individuals say they were not going to buy anymore.  Travis Tritt and Kid Rock have made known their feelings but I have not heard of an organized effort to boycott.  Nothing like we heard over Aunt Jemima anyway.
(04-11-2023, 11:27 AM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]Both sides are cancel culture at this point and it's all pathetic

It is indeed. 

I like that guy who logs onto twitter all the time and posts "OK, people. What are gonna' get fake-mad at today?" 

LOL - Folks need to stop looking for something to be outraged about all the time.

(04-11-2023, 12:04 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
Wait...

But has there been a national outcry to boycott budlight?  I have seen individuals say they were not going to buy anymore.  Travis Tritt and Kid Rock have made known their feelings but I have not heard of an organized effort to boycott.  Nothing like we heard over Aunt Jemima anyway.

I have no idea.
Was 50% trying to be funny, 50% pointing out the silliness of "cancel culture" regardless of political preference.
(04-11-2023, 12:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]

It is indeed. 

I like that guy who logs onto twitter all the time and posts "OK, people. What are gonna' get fake-mad at today?" 

LOL - Folks need to stop looking for something to be outraged about all the time.

(04-11-2023, 12:04 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]But has there been a national outcry to boycott budlight?  I have seen individuals say they were not going to buy anymore.  Travis Tritt and Kid Rock have made known their feelings but I have not heard of an organized effort to boycott.  Nothing like we heard over Aunt Jemima anyway.

I have no idea.
Was 50% trying to be funny, 50% pointing out the silliness of "cancel culture" regardless of political preference.

[Image: Screenshot-20230411-120918-Samsung-Internet.jpg]