Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Hunt is back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very happy about this.
The video production lately has been outstanding
What impresses me most about this video is it is presented by Ticketmaster and I didn’t have to pay an exorbitant service fee to watch it.
That show could have gone on for another hour as far as I'm concerned.
(04-07-2023, 06:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]What impresses me most about this video is it is presented by Ticketmaster and I didn’t have to pay an exorbitant service fee to watch it.

A typical youtube sponsorship.
Very nice. Can’t wait to see the next one.
Baalke and Bozo, hilarious
I never connected the Bozo schtick with Baalke specifically. I always thought it was aimed at Shad for hiring Urbz and not just completely cleaning house when Utbz "resigned". But whatever, Baalke is showing he actually is competent. Take that Bozo Jag Fan!
(04-12-2023, 09:19 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]I never connected the Bozo schtick with Baalke specifically. I always thought it was aimed at Shad for hiring Urbz and not just completely cleaning house when Utbz "resigned". But whatever, Baalke is showing he actually is competent. Take that Bozo Jag Fan!

It (klown-out) began when Shad fired Meyer but then did not fire Baalke.

Fans wanted a clean slate and directed their ire at Khan - but it was indeed specifically about firing Baalke. 

I hope his moves continue to work at a good clip. He has my respect so far, but there are certainly question marks hanging around.
(04-12-2023, 09:36 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2023, 09:19 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]I never connected the Bozo schtick with Baalke specifically. I always thought it was aimed at Shad for hiring Urbz and not just completely cleaning house when Utbz "resigned". But whatever, Baalke is showing he actually is competent. Take that Bozo Jag Fan!

It (klown-out) began when Shad fired Meyer but then did not fire Baalke.

Fans wanted a clean slate and directed their ire at Khan - but it was indeed specifically about firing Baalke. 

I hope his moves continue to work at a good clip. He has my respect so far, but there are certainly question marks hanging around.
I definitely wanted to fired Baalke but, like you said, it had to do with a clean clate. The Jags haven't had a full clean slate in what seems like forever. The franchise was an absolute disaster but kudos to Khan and Baalke for helping turn it around (with major Kudos to Pederson and Trevor).
The only thing I credit Baalke for is hiring Pederson which in itself took WAAAAAYYYYY too long. He got a franchise QB and millions of dollars in cap to spend, both of which made last year a lot easier than other GMs have it.

I've said from day one, especially after Meyers was jettisoned to give Baalke an chance. Meyers had the final say on player personnel via. the NFL Draft and the 53 Man Roster. Even Mr. Khan acknowledged this. The Bozo Jag Fans attacked Baalke simply because their wishes weren't met.

Hopefully Baalke will continue to shape our roster w/the influence of Pederson.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...