Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hurricane Hermine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm watchin tv, and I'm so scared now
Drink a beer, you'll be fine.

lol.  The local news make it seem like its the end of the world.

Quote:lol.  The local news make it seem like its the end of the world.

Last Florida Hurricane was 11 years ago, and most of the Fox news crew look like there were still in school at that time.

Also, that is basically what all news tries to do these days.
They've been waiting so long for a actual storm to blow through that they're about to pee themselves with excitement!!
Hurricane Hermine, sounds like a professional darts player.

The news has always been like that. That's what started the Bjourn "We're all gonna die" bit. Has it really been 11 years?
I'm still riding it out in my little Panhandle foxhole. It was way more fun a couple of hours ago Big Grin
Quote:I'm still riding it out in my little Panhandle foxhole. It was way more fun a couple of hours ago Big Grin

Did your foxhole get flooded?
You allz gonna die again?
I'm sitting in my house in Ortega Forest, and every time one of those feeder bands comes across, it splits and goes on either side of my the neighborhood, missing me completely.   All I've had is light rain every now and then, and a few mild wind gusts. 

8am to 10:30am it goes semi sunny, tricking you that its gonna be a nice day, then it gets dark with light rain.  please make it stop.

We all know the local news sells fear.. Local government see's $$$ when we have a storm approaching. Great chance to boost local economy on water, battery, flashlight and generator supplies..

Feed into fear and support local economy..
TORNADO WARNINGS!

AHHHHH!!!

Quote:TORNADO WARNINGS!

AHHHHH!!!

Hurry, get to Home Depot.. Bring extra credit cards!!
Quote:Hurry, get to Home Depot.. Bring extra credit cards!!

You'll need at least six generators and enough water to fill up an Olympic sized swimming pool.
Quote:You'll need at least six generators and enough water to fill up an Olympic sized swimming pool.

Omg.. They got to Bunny too!!!
Quote:You'll need at least six generators and enough water to fill up an Olympic sized swimming pool.
And battries, don't forget the battries. 
Quote:And battries, don't forget the battries. 

Bunny does need the batteries!
Im in daytona so we arent gettigg much of anything. I have one palm rawn in my porch so far. Is it pretty tame up there.
Pages: 1 2 3