Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hikers rescued after getting high on magic mushrooms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hikers in England rescued after getting high on magic mushrooms, falling ill on mountain trail

Hikers rescued at Lake District National Park near Keswick, England

A group of hikers in England got high on magic mushrooms during a mountain trek and had to be rescued after some of them fell ill over the weekend, officials said.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/hikers-eng...tain-trail
Ah yes ... I'll field this one sir. My neck of the woods this, down there a lot of the time... The mountain rescue boys have a hell of a time saving idiots all summer ... (And winter actually)... Theres few splendid stories i could tell with a couple of pages to spare...

The all teams, three day, call out looking for a schoolboy who'd gone missing in  a few years ago ... Only to turn up in hull having decided to go home from a school trip he didn't like without telling anyone was a particular waste of time, as was the man who rang up and diverted the rescue of a person with a broken leg because his dog had no water ... on a mountain rifles with streams