Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: From the Strange But True Department. Cattle mutilations.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Texas cattle found dead with tongues cut out

The Texas sheriff's office is coordinating with other agencies to investigating the suspicious deaths of other cattle found in similar circumstances

Texas authorities are investigating the deaths of six cattle that were found with their tongues removed, no blood spilled and no signs of struggle. 

The cattle were found along a Texas highway in Madison, Brazos, and Robertson County. Ranchers told the Madison County Sheriff’s Office that a six-year-old longhorn-cross cow had been found, lying on her side and mutilated.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-cattle-...ongues-cut
Them damn chupacabras!!

[Image: aed4d570d51b7a7e60ce4197118789c4-kittens...stumes.jpg]
Cattle tongue to The Greys is a delicacy. Highly valuable on the space black hole market. I once traded two tongues for some kick [BLEEP] space coke.

It’s best prepared in a pressure cooker but beef tongue is good.
I agree beef tongue can be tasty, but I wouldn't leave the rest of the meat if it was me. What a waste!
"Stranger still, no predators or birds would scavenge the remains of the cow, leaving it to decay for several weeks."

I think this is my biggest take away (besides the bodies being drained of blood). I know theres been cattle mutilations dating back decades, but the fact that nothing scavenged the bodies is big. Has to be because of radiation, or something similar.
Someone needs to get on the horn to Scully and Mulder.