Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Clots doing Clot things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Indianapolis drafts Tebow, 2.0! What a bunch of maroons! Everybody is so high on Anthony Richardson‘s athletic ability. Dude can’t hit the broadside of a barn with a football. This makes me so happy to watch the clots swing and fail again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool story bro, let’s race to Wacko’s
Tebow was better, that tells you all you need to know.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(04-28-2023, 12:12 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Tebow was better, that tells you all you need to know.

I haven't watched anything on Richardson, but even I know that's a lie. Tebow was possibly the worst starting NFL qbs we've ever seen, it's gonna be hard for someone to be as bad as him.
(04-28-2023, 01:26 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2023, 12:12 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Tebow was better, that tells you all you need to know.

I haven't watched anything on Richardson, but even I know that's a lie. Tebow was possibly the worst starting NFL qbs we've ever seen, it's gonna be hard for someone to be as bad as him.

Pretty sure he's talking about college, since Richardson hasn't played a down in the NFL yet. That said, Tebow was better in college than Richardson.
(04-28-2023, 01:51 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2023, 01:26 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't watched anything on Richardson, but even I know that's a lie. Tebow was possibly the worst starting NFL qbs we've ever seen, it's gonna be hard for someone to be as bad as him.

Pretty sure he's talking about college, since Richardson hasn't played a down in the NFL yet.  That said, Tebow was better in college than Richardson.

Tebow had a much better team around him.  Richardson has a lot more quarterbacking potential.  But, so many highly selected QBs fail in the NFL, I'd say the odds are against him.
RIchardson will be the Newton of this QB class. He'll probably get off to a decent start in his NFL career. Because of his size and speed. You're going to have to scale your play calls though down to short to mid level stuff. His accuracy is no bueno. That's going to take time to get better with. He is a good fit though with Johnathan Taylor and having bigger, physical receivers like Pittman and Pierce can only help him.

Keep in mind. They DO have Shane Steichen as their headcoach now. You can fully expect them to imitate some of the things the Eagles have done over the last two years with Jalen Hurts. A lot of running, designed running specifically for the QB and a few deep shots here and there. I don't think Richardson will be an overnight success, but, because he has those things you cannot coach or teach? I wouldn't count him out.

Even Tebow had his 15 minutes of fame in the NFL. The best way to beat Lawrence is to keep him on the sideline as well. So, having a run first offense with a gifted runner at the QB position sets them up for success to do just that. Don't underestimate any of these guys man. Hell, the tacks are probably going to land Will Levis this evening. It is what it is.
Huge gator fan here. I watched a lot of his games. He’s not clutch even one bit. Nice dude but 50 something % accuracy is not it. Maybe put him at tight end.
(04-28-2023, 06:44 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2023, 01:51 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure he's talking about college, since Richardson hasn't played a down in the NFL yet.  That said, Tebow was better in college than Richardson.

Tebow had a much better team around him.  Richardson has a lot more quarterbacking potential.  But, so many highly selected QBs fail in the NFL, I'd say the odds are against him.
There is literally no potential there other than his individual measurements. Basically scouts and coaches saying look at how far he can throw a football, how big he is, and how fast he runs; then I can make a great QB out of him.

He will be terrible in the NFL because he can't throw the ball on target. The current running QBs are all miles ahead of him. He is at best a PS QB and they took him in the 1st round and have to carry him on the main roster.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
(04-27-2023, 08:44 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: [ -> ]Indianapolis drafts Tebow, 2.0!  What a bunch of maroons!  Everybody is so high on Anthony Richardson‘s athletic ability. Dude can’t hit the broadside of a barn with a football. This makes me so happy to watch the clots swing and fail again.

....remember when they said that about the other Josh Allen?

I sure as heck hope he Tebow 2.0 too, but it's not like we haven't seen development strike gold recently.
(04-30-2023, 02:08 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2023, 06:44 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Tebow had a much better team around him.  Richardson has a lot more quarterbacking potential.  But, so many highly selected QBs fail in the NFL, I'd say the odds are against him.
He will be terrible in the NFL because he can't throw the ball on target.

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
Classic boom or bust prospect.

Who knows?
(05-02-2023, 01:28 PM)ArtieZiff Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2023, 02:08 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]He will be terrible in the NFL because he can't throw the ball on target.

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
What QB can't throw the ball deep with no rush and pads? That's the reason they think he will be good but once the pads are on and he gets pressured, he folds.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
[Image: 2022-02-13-AR-misses-blitz-off-edge.gif?...C225&ssl=1]
Hope he tries to convince himself that he's not a running QB. Simply love when QBs like Kordell Stewart, RG3, and Vince Young decide they are going to be drop back QBs.
(05-03-2023, 02:04 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Hope he tries to convince himself that he's not a running QB.  Simply love when QBs like Kordell Stewart, RG3, and Vince Young decide they are going to be drop back QBs.

If Richardson gains accuracy with the underneath stuff, he’s going to be a demoralizing appointment, like Steve McNair, a tank who kept the chains moving. He dumped it off to possession guys Wycheck and Dyson and plowed through tackles for first downs.
(05-04-2023, 12:52 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2023, 02:04 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Hope he tries to convince himself that he's not a running QB.  Simply love when QBs like Kordell Stewart, RG3, and Vince Young decide they are going to be drop back QBs.

If Richardson gains accuracy with the underneath stuff, he’s going to be a demoralizing appointment, like Steve McNair, a tank who kept the chains moving. He dumped it off to possession guys Wycheck and Dyson and plowed through tackles for first downs.

Go back and watch his college games. He’s no McNair (God bless)
(05-01-2023, 01:02 PM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2023, 08:44 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: [ -> ]Indianapolis drafts Tebow, 2.0!  What a bunch of maroons!  Everybody is so high on Anthony Richardson‘s athletic ability. Dude can’t hit the broadside of a barn with a football. This makes me so happy to watch the clots swing and fail again.

....remember when they said that about the other Josh Allen?

I sure as heck hope he Tebow 2.0 too, but it's not like we haven't seen development strike gold recently.

Allen had better statistics coming out, as poor as his accuracy was. A lot of Allen’s missed passes in college came from a lot of deep shots/low percentage plays. 

That said he did take a lot of work and still took a good 2 years to develop and was already ahead of where Richardson is now. 

Also Allen is the rare exception. Many many more have come in with measurables/potential and fell flat on their face.
Richardson will have it together by the time he’s half way through his second contract. Jk
I am hoping he has a million dollar arm, but a ten cent head.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5