Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Very unusual pairing, The Music of Black Sabbath and Ballet.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tony Iommi said the upcoming ballet inspired by Black Sabbath will work because the music retains an important detail that many people miss about his band’s work.

The Birmingham Royal Ballet will debut the show in the metal icons’ hometown in September, featuring eight classic songs reinterpreted for the stage, accompanied by original music based on the catalog.

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/black-sa...HSen8gzAq8
Well if Celine Dion can cover AC/DC then sure, why not?
Metallica played with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra. Man that was sweet....after I got used to it. 

Then you have these guys. AC/DC Thunderstruck on a bango, some spoons and an anvil. 

Video
(04-29-2023, 12:18 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Metallica played with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra. Man that was sweet....after I got used to it. 

Then you have these guys. AC/DC Thunderstruck on a bango, some spoons and an anvil. 

Video

HB… you may want to install aluminum cans on a string around the house.  I think Americus has been breaking in and going through your home videos.
(05-02-2023, 03:27 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2023, 12:18 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Metallica played with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra. Man that was sweet....after I got used to it. 

Video

HB… you may want to install aluminum cans on a string around the house.  I think Americus has been breaking in and going through your home videos.

Nope, she recorded it. She makes us take our shirts off too.
(05-02-2023, 03:53 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2023, 03:27 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]HB… you may want to install aluminum cans on a string around the house.  I think Americus has been breaking in and going through your home videos.

Nope, she recorded it. She makes us take our shirts off too.

Ninja