Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Grade Day 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Day 3 Grade
I’m at a b for day 3. Let’s go jags!
The fate of this day. This draft, and possibly this team irests on yassir Abdullah translating to the pros...

Good luck
(04-29-2023, 07:59 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]The fate of this day. This draft, and possibly this team irests on yassir Abdullah translating to the pros...

Good luck

Yasser Arafat?
I'd say C. Time will be a better judge than I. Either crueler or kinder or just the same. I like the Antonio Johnson pick. Hope it works out well.
I drink the teal kool aide, so it's an A for me.
(04-29-2023, 08:01 PM)The TheDogCatcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2023, 07:59 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]The fate of this day. This draft, and possibly this team irests on yassir Abdullah translating to the pros...

Good luck

Yasser Arafat?

PLOease!!!
I can't vote because I know nothing about most of the draft picks.
(04-29-2023, 08:24 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]I can't vote because I know nothing about most of the draft picks.

Haha, take uneducated guesses!
(04-29-2023, 08:26 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2023, 08:24 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]I can't vote because I know nothing about most of the draft picks.

Haha, take uneducated guesses!

That’s what the rest of us do! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Day 3:
Composite Grade: B-

4. Traded pick ...should have used pick or gotten better compensation. Grade: F
4. LB Ventrell Miller ...no need to reach for a limited backup inside LB. Grade: D
4. DL Tyler Lacy ...small reach but solid pick to develop in Smoot's role. Grade: B-
5. LB/Edge Yasir Abdullah ...pass rusher and special teams value. Grade: B
5. S/NB Antonio Johnson ...good size, 1st team SEC, will compete for nickel. Grade: A-
6. WR Parker Washington ...slot receiver with good hands and YAC, practice squad. Grade: C+
6. CB Christian Braswell ...he'll compete with Junior and Brown for backup role. Grade: B
6. DB Erick Hallett ...semi-finalist for Jim Thorpe award at safety, under-looked. Grade: B
7. OL Cooper Hodges ...effective RT at App State could be interesting OG conversion. Grade: C
7. DT Raymond Vohasek ...ACC honorable mention. practice squad. Grade: C-
7. Edge/FB Derek Parish ...pass rush production, versatile, special team, 2022 bicep injury. Grade: A-