Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: SpaceX rocket blown up by aliens?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It happens at about 1:11.  The link below begins the video at 1:06.  Small black object looks like it was launched from the area of the logo in the upper right.  Way too fast to be a bird and coincides exactly with the explosion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...QkjNQ#t=66

You mean this object that isn't anywhere near the rocket when it explodes?

[Image: youreanidiotevooo.png]

Trump does love his poorly educated voters.

Darn Aliens

Can they abduct Hillary/Trump 2016
Kaine \ Pence. The choice we all need. But clearly not the choice we deserve.
Somebody get this guy away from his computer for a few days.
Quote:You mean this object that isn't anywhere near the rocket when it explodes?

[Image: youreanidiotevooo.png]

I'd call that near.
Quote:I'd call that near.
That's because you're an idiot who has no idea how a long-focus lens works. 
Quote:That's because you're an idiot who has no idea how a long-focus lens works.

You deniers are all the same.
I can tell you you one thing. It was not me. I did not blow that rocket up. Really, I didn't.

Quote:That's because you're an idiot who has no idea how a long-focus lens works. 

Thank you for the playground-style name calling.  Next you'll tell me aliens don't exist.

I went frame-by-frame with the original 29.97 720p and it looks like a bombing run. 
Trump said Hillary did it.

Quote:I can tell you you one thing. It was not me. I did not blow that rocket up. Really, I didn't.

Pretty soon all our electronics are gonna stop working. And don't think I won't be blaming you!
Quote:Thank you for the playground-style name calling.  Next you'll tell me aliens don't exist.

I went frame-by-frame with the original 29.97 720p and it looks like a bombing run.

Of course they exist. But Trump is walling off the influx.
Quote:It happens at about 1:11. The link below begins the video at 1:06. Small black object looks like it was launched from the area of the logo in the upper right. Way too fast to be a bird and coincides exactly with the explosion:

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_BgJEXQkjNQ#t=66'>https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_BgJEXQkjNQ#t=66</a>

You can see in earlier points of the video bugs flying in front of the lens. They appear to be moving fast because they are relatively close to the lens.
Quote:You can see in earlier points of the video bugs flying in front of the lens. They appear to be moving fast because they are relatively close to the lens.

Yes, I see the bugs, too.  And I admit there's a possibility this could also be one.  I deal with video anomalies every day.  I first thought I was seeing a projectile hit the rocket.  But it goes over the rocket and the rocket blows up before it gets there.  This is consonant with a small craft that wanted to survive the attack and had the technology to blow the rocket and get away.  Not saying that's what happened, hence the ? in the title.  But I consider it a possibility.  I'll look at it closer after the game. 
My eyes must suck I don't even see bugs anywhere just a rocket than boom. When did that happen was anyone on it? I like spaceX but damn theyve had some problems
It was an Israeli satellite meant to bring "Facebook to Africa". 

Quote:My eyes must suck I don't even see bugs anywhere just a rocket than boom. When did that happen was anyone on it? I like spaceX but damn theyve had some problems

Another denier. Look closely, can't you see the alien bugs? Look.

This is only the second major incident I can recall for SpaceX. They've enjoyed a very good success rate considering the nature of the business. Plus, there has been no determination on what the cause was for this incident. It could have been caused by something outside of SpaceX's control. And no injuries reported.

Pages: 1 2 3