Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Schedule 2023 Rumors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What have you guys seen? According to this site: NFL Schedule Leaks Tracker 2023: Tracking every schedule leak [Updated] (fansided.com) we may be playing our London game Oct 29th.

I'm really looking forward to the Jags/Bills game. I could see that being a primetime matchup, just impatiently waiting for the release so I can grab tickets for it. Part of me hopes it's late season in the snow.
(05-04-2023, 12:37 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]What have you guys seen? According to this site: NFL Schedule Leaks Tracker 2023: Tracking every schedule leak [Updated] (fansided.com) we may be playing our London game Oct 29th.

I'm really looking forward to the Jags/Bills game. I could see that being a primetime matchup, just impatiently waiting for the release so I can grab tickets for it. Part of me hopes it's late season in the snow.

I forget where I saw it as there was an article, but they were talking about it on 1010xl here locally a week or so ago that Buffalo is a prime candidate for us to play in the UK as our 2nd game there as the road team.  Sorry about your luck if so.
(05-04-2023, 12:47 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2023, 12:37 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]What have you guys seen? According to this site: NFL Schedule Leaks Tracker 2023: Tracking every schedule leak [Updated] (fansided.com) we may be playing our London game Oct 29th.

I forget where I saw it as there was an article, but they were talking about it on 1010xl here locally a week or so ago that Buffalo is a prime candidate for us to play in the UK as our 2nd game there as the road team.  Sorry about your luck if so.

I could see that. That same site shows Buffalo rumored to play in London Oct 8th so I'm hoping there's some truth to that.
(05-04-2023, 01:28 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2023, 12:47 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]I forget where I saw it as there was an article, but they were talking about it on 1010xl here locally a week or so ago that Buffalo is a prime candidate for us to play in the UK as our 2nd game there as the road team.  Sorry about your luck if so.

I could see that. That same site shows Buffalo rumored to play in London Oct 8th so I'm hoping there's some truth to that.

The other thing is the Shad and the front office have said or maybe it was rumored to have been said that they only way they'll do 2 in London is if it's in back to back weeks, which I wholeheartedly agree with. Going to London twice would be brutal.  So, IF the Jags play two there it wouldn't likely be on the 8th AND the 29th.

Here's a local article discussing it.

https://www.jacksonville.com/story/sport...64128007/#
I want a MNF game and a SNF game, along with a TNF game.
I can’t wait to see the official schedule. Hopefully we finally got some prime time games.
Im good with no Monday night, just give us a couple Sunday nights and im happy.
I’ve actually grown to favor the 4 pm slot. Allows for a nice long tailgate and to get home at a decent hour.
I think SNF is feasible, but no way we are getting MNF unless we are undefeated and beating the top teams. Still too small a market.
Unless CBS protects it, I’ll be very surprised if Chiefs @ Jaguars isn’t either a Sunday or Monday night game this year. I could also see the game @ Pitt being a prime time game, no particular reason, just a feeling.
(05-05-2023, 12:14 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]I think SNF is feasible, but no way we are getting MNF unless we are undefeated and beating the top teams.  Still too small a market.

SNF is the NFL’s crown jewel time slot.  We haven’t been allowed to play in that slot in like 15 years or so. We’ve had several MNF games in that span though we’re still still lacking there too but we haven’t been consistently good so it is what it is.
A Sunday Night game against anyone would be great. Feels like 16 years since we've had one. I'm starting to take it as disrespect from the schedulers. Maybe coming off a playoff win season we'll finally get our due. I could see us getting a MNF game as well. We were probably the most exciting team last year to watch, and that's saying something. I read that a few times from unbiased fans last year. We have some attractive games on the schedule that are fit for prime time.
From a purely selfish point of view I love the 1pm est kick off. Anything later usually means I’m exhausted for work the next day. A reason to not want uk fans dictating it for you guys