Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Schedule speculation thread - 2023
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So all signs point to a schedule release this week. 

Any thoughts? 

I suspect we might finally get back to having an actual prime time game on the schedule; Sunday or Monday night football. 

I say we definitely get a TNF even though it’s no longer mandatory every team gets one. 

I’m predicting 4 prime time games; and more 4 pm kickoffs this year hopefully.
The San Fran game, if it's here and not in London, seems like a lock for a 4 pm or primetime kickoff.

Which means it'll probably kickoff at 1 PM.
We get at least two primetime games. I would like to see SNF between us and Kansas City and a MNF game between us and Cincinatti.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Jags vs Bengals. SNF.
The schedule comes out Thursday.
Let’s hope to start with the Texans.
Any word on the back to back games in London? Maybe the bye on the next week.
(05-08-2023, 08:00 PM)Newton Wrote: [ -> ]Let’s hope to start with the Texans.

Yes, that would be nice.
(05-08-2023, 08:28 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: [ -> ]Any word on the back to back games in London?  Maybe the bye on the next week.

Wait, we have two London games?
(05-08-2023, 09:41 PM)Khan Artist Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2023, 08:28 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: [ -> ]Any word on the back to back games in London?  Maybe the bye on the next week.

Wait, we have two London games?

That's the rumor, but most likely will be one home and one away game.
If there are two jaguar games in London, it’s going to be some fun 9 am football.
Cool can't wait to be known as the "London Jaguars" again...

1 game in London is MORE than enough.. 2 is dumb. Ain't nobody tryin to wake up at 6am to watch a football game, let alone twice zzzz.
I'll bring my kids to a 4 pm game any Sunday or a 1 pm game in November or December. But the last few years have given me nothing to take the kids to. Either too hot or too late or too far out of contention. Hoping for a good time this year. MLS knows how to schedule their games for families in FL, but my kids dont like soccer. Hoping the NFL finally takes the hint.
(05-08-2023, 10:22 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool can't wait to be known as the "London Jaguars" again...

1 game in London is MORE than enough.. 2 is dumb. Ain't nobody tryin to wake up at 6am to watch a football game, let alone twice zzzz.

Personally I enjoy London games because you wake up and instantly have Jags football. It just sucks that it counts as a home game.
Link to this 2 London game thing?
(05-08-2023, 11:33 PM)Jagsman Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2023, 10:22 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool can't wait to be known as the "London Jaguars" again...

Personally I enjoy London games because you wake up and instantly have Jags football. It just sucks that it counts as a home game.

Then, you have football all day after the important game. Lol
I hope we get Houston and Indy out of the way early. Don't want to wait for their rookies to figure anything out.
(05-09-2023, 01:59 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope we get Houston and Indy out of the way early.  Don't want to wait for their rookies to figure anything out.

Only thing their gonna figure out is they wasted early draft picks.
I said in another thread on this that I'm hoping Jags @ Bills doesn't end up being the away London game so I can actually go to it. I could see that being a pretty major primetime draw.
(05-08-2023, 11:01 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I'll bring my kids to a 4 pm game any Sunday or a 1 pm game in November or December.  But the last few years have given me nothing to take the kids to.  Either too hot or too late or too far out of contention.  Hoping for a good time this year.  MLS knows how to schedule their games for families in FL, but my kids dont like soccer.  Hoping the NFL finally takes the hint.

Your kids sound smart.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5