Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump CNN Town Hall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looks like Trump secured a Primary victory and another General Election loss.   Between this interview and his 2nd debate vs Biden, he really knows how to lose any potential votes from the Left-Center Dems.
Tucker Carlson ended Fox News, President Trump ended CNN . LOL
Clowns love clown shows.
(05-11-2023, 10:53 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Clowns love clown shows.

False.

https://twitter.com/TRHLofficial/status/...TyAyA&s=19

Yup.. Total clown show, right?

Get the hell outta here with your [BLEEP].
That was weird. I placed someone on my ignore list at the beginning of this year and his name just popped up in response to my post. Didn't realize that's how it worked.
(05-11-2023, 11:01 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]

https://twitter.com/TRHLofficial/status/...TyAyA&s=19

So the former President of the United States say "we" are killing people in Ukraine.  I'm confused.  Which soldiers did we send over there? Which of our aircraft flew over there? Does the former President include other countries when he talks about "we"? Perhaps he includes Ukraine in "we"? Perhaps he includes Russia in "we"?

(05-11-2023, 11:04 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]That was weird.  I placed someone on my ignore list at the beginning of this year and his name just popped up in response to my post.  Didn't realize that's how it worked.

"Ignore" only means you won't see what they say.  They still see what you say, unless they decide to "ignore" you.
(05-11-2023, 11:05 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2023, 11:01 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/TRHLofficial/status/...TyAyA&s=19

So the former President of the United States say "we" are killing people in Ukraine.  I'm confused.  Which soldiers did we send over there? Which of our aircraft flew over there? Does the former President include other countries when he talks about "we"? Perhaps he includes Ukraine in "we"? Perhaps he includes Russia in "we"?

(05-11-2023, 11:04 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]That was weird.  I placed someone on my ignore list at the beginning of this year and his name just popped up in response to my post.  Didn't realize that's how it worked.

"Ignore" only means you won't see what they say.  They still see what you say, unless they decide to "ignore" you.

We as in 'our money and resources' to fund this proxy war.. Kid Ukraine is on the American nipple. If you're an American tax payer, you're damn right it's 'we'..
(05-11-2023, 11:05 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2023, 11:01 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/TRHLofficial/status/...TyAyA&s=19

Maybe when he says " We" he is referring to mankind as a whole and not specifically the United States. Can your condition not allow you to see that as a possibility? Just curious.
(05-11-2023, 11:16 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2023, 11:05 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]So the former President of the United States say "we" are killing people in Ukraine.  I'm confused.  Which soldiers did we send over there? Which of our aircraft flew over there? Does the former President include other countries when he talks about "we"? Perhaps he includes Ukraine in "we"? Perhaps he includes Russia in "we"?

Maybe when he says " We" he is referring to mankind as a whole and not specifically the United States. Can your condition not allow you to see that as a possibility? Just curious.

Can your condition not detect rhetorical questions? And didn't conservatives berate Obama for purporting to speak for all mankind? Isn't it kind of haughty when someone does that? Forgive me for assuming Trump was speaking within the limits of his own experience and authority.
(05-11-2023, 11:26 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2023, 11:16 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe when he says " We" he is referring to mankind as a whole and not specifically the United States. Can your condition not allow you to see that as a possibility? Just curious.

Can your condition not detect rhetorical questions? And didn't conservatives berate Obama for purporting to speak for all mankind? Isn't it kind of haughty when someone does that? Forgive me for assuming Trump was speaking within the limits of his own experience and authority.

So no. Got it.
(05-11-2023, 11:33 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2023, 11:26 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Can your condition not detect rhetorical questions? And didn't conservatives berate Obama for purporting to speak for all mankind? Isn't it kind of haughty when someone does that? Forgive me for assuming Trump was speaking within the limits of his own experience and authority.

So no. Got it.

Oh I can definitely allow for the possibility that Trump was attempting to speak for all of humanity instead of just Americans.
But don't you understand that changes his comments from being simply false to being evil? Humanity should let a military dictatorship take a bite out of a democracy with no consequences, when other democracies can mobilize resources to stop it? Evil.
(05-11-2023, 11:40 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2023, 11:33 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]So no. Got it.

Oh I can definitely allow for the possibility that Trump was attempting to speak for all of humanity instead of just Americans.
But don't you understand that changes his comments from being simply false to being evil? Humanity should let a military dictatorship take a bite out of a democracy with no consequences, when other democracies can mobilize resources to stop it? Evil.

Trumps comments spoke to ending a ongoing war. So, ending a war to save lives is somehow evil in your mind? Plenty of consequences have already been realized.
Analysis: CNN faces harsh criticism after Trump unleashed a firehose of lies during its live town hall (msn.com)

It’s hard to see how America was served by the spectacle of lies that aired on CNN Wednesday evening.

Kaitlan Collins is as tough and knowledgable of an interviewer as they come. She fact-checked Trump throughout the 70-minute town hall. Over and over and over again, she told him that the election was not stolen. That it was not rigged. That there was no evidence for the lies he was disseminating on stage.

“The election was not rigged, Mr. President,” Collins told Trump at one point during the event. “You cannot keep saying that all night long.”

Yet, he did. Trump frequently ignored or spoke over Collins throughout the evening as he unleashed a firehose of disinformation upon the country, which a sizable swath of the GOP continues to believe. A professional lie machine, Trump fired off falsehoods at a rapid clip while using his bluster to overwhelm Collins, stealing command of the stage at some points of the town hall...
(05-11-2023, 11:51 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2023, 11:40 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I can definitely allow for the possibility that Trump was attempting to speak for all of humanity instead of just Americans.

Trumps comments spoke to ending a ongoing war. So, ending a war to save lives is somehow evil in your mind? Plenty of consequences have already been realized.

Not at all.  Our government is trying to end civil wars in Sudan and Ethiopia and other places.   Reason being, in those wars, neither side really represents or opposes our values or interests.  So we try to mediate, save lives, and end hostilities as soon as possible.  
The Ukraine conflict is not like that.  Ukraine represents our values and interests. Russia opposes our values and interests.  Morally, this one's a freebie. There is no trade off. There is no balance of good and evil.  Only someone who is brain dead, or someone who puts the advantage of one political party above the national interest, would miss this one.  I know which one Trump is.  Which are you?
(05-11-2023, 01:13 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2023, 11:51 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Trumps comments spoke to ending a ongoing war. So, ending a war to save lives is somehow evil in your mind? Plenty of consequences have already been realized.

Not at all.  Our government is trying to end civil wars in Sudan and Ethiopia and other places.   Reason being, in those wars, neither side really represents or opposes our values or interests.  So we try to mediate, save lives, and end hostilities as soon as possible.  
The Ukraine conflict is not like that.  Ukraine represents our values and interests. Russia opposes our values and interests.  Morally, this one's a freebie.  There is no trade off.  There is no balance of good and evil.  Only someone who is brain dead, or someone who puts the advantage of one political party above the national interest, would miss this one.  I know which one Trump is.  Which are you?
I think you give the Ukrainians a little to much credit. Their people might hold a lot of our values but their government is morally bankrupt and has been ripe with corruption and manipulation.
(05-11-2023, 01:25 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2023, 01:13 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Not at all.  Our government is trying to end civil wars in Sudan and Ethiopia and other places.   Reason being, in those wars, neither side really represents or opposes our values or interests.  So we try to mediate, save lives, and end hostilities as soon as possible.  
The Ukraine conflict is not like that.  Ukraine represents our values and interests. Russia opposes our values and interests.  Morally, this one's a freebie.  There is no trade off.  There is no balance of good and evil.  Only someone who is brain dead, or someone who puts the advantage of one political party above the national interest, would miss this one.  I know which one Trump is.  Which are you?
I think you give the Ukrainians a little to much credit. Their people might hold a lot of our values but their government is morally bankrupt and has been ripe with corruption and manipulation.

The people might hold our values, you say.  I think they do.  So we might agree about that.
What percentage of the Ukrainian people voted for Zelensky, again?
Pages: 1 2 3