Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: SpaceX explosion at Canaveral
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow. That must be disheartening to work so hard on such a project and watch it go up in smoke- literally.
So, I read the article. There's a guy named Dick Rocket who is the CEO and founder of New Space Global. Really? I don't know if I should go with the joke about his name being Dick Rocket or the one about his last name is Rocket and he's the founder of New Space Global. Little help please.
Really guys? I'm quite disappointed with the board as a whole. I thought you guys were much more immature than what you are. For christs sake the dudes name is Dick Rocket!!! I thought at least Winger could appreciate it. But no. Sadly I was mistaken. Think about it...in "Last Name Comma First Name Format" the guys name is Rocket Dick. Now who out there can't appreciate that? Just pulling a random poster out of thin air, imagine this convo...

Susan: hey, how was your date with Darlo?

Rachel: oh, you mean good ole Rocket, Dick?

Susan: oh, no girl you didn't!
Quote:Really guys? I'm quite disappointed with the board as a whole. I thought you guys were much more immature than what you are. For christs sake the dudes name is [BAD WORD REMOVED] Rocket!!! I thought at least Winger could appreciate it. But no. Sadly I was mistaken. Think about it...in "Last Name Comma First Name Format" the guys name is Rocket [BAD WORD REMOVED]. Now who out there can't appreciate that? Just pulling a random poster out of thin air, imagine this convo...

Susan: hey, how was your date with Darlo?

Rachel: oh, you mean good ole Rocket, [BAD WORD REMOVED]?

Susan: oh, no girl you didn't!

I don't get it.
Quote:So, I read the article. There's a guy named [BAD WORD REMOVED] Rocket who is the CEO and founder of New Space Global. Really? I don't know if I should go with the joke about his name being [BAD WORD REMOVED] Rocket or the one about his last name is Rocket and he's the founder of New Space Global. Little help please.

Gotta go with last name first on this one.  Of course, the real family potential begins with his daughter marrying a guy named Shorts and going with a hyphenated last name.
And now we all know why [BAD WORD REMOVED] is filtered.