Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Biden - Feinstein 2024 ticket
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While I don't think Kamala will defer from being Biden's VP candidate during the 2024 campaign, I'd like to see a Biden-Feinstein ticket.  If anyone can solve the border issues and bring peace to Russia-Ukraine conflict, it's Dianne Feinstein.

Thoughts?
LOL. We can call it Weekend at Bidens. Two of the living dead for the price of one.
One who sold us out to China and the other one who employed a Chinese spy..

Some people need their voting rights revoked..
I hope the Democratic faithful come to their senses next year at the voting poll. Biden should not be in office after 2024. I have not seen anything out of anybody else over there that gives me the warm and fuzzies inside. Same goes for the majority of the Republican party. Leaning towards Trump next year on my end. Hopefully we can get the economy stabilized over the next four years starting in 2024. This should give both parties involved enough time to get their [BLEEP] together to provide legitimate, viable candidates to want to go out and vote for.

Make voting great again. Make candidates great again. Make giving a [BLEEP] about your country and neighbors great again.
What a darling matchup. Watching them both light up with joy when informed they’re running for office will be a delight to watch everyday.
(05-17-2023, 01:38 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]I hope the Democratic faithful come to their senses next year at the voting poll. Biden should not be in office after 2024. I have not seen anything out of anybody else over there that gives me the warm and fuzzies inside. Same goes for the majority of the Republican party. Leaning towards Trump next year on my end. Hopefully we can get the economy stabilized over the next four years starting in 2024. This should give both parties involved enough time to get their [BLEEP] together to provide legitimate, viable candidates to want to go out and vote for.

Make voting great again. Make candidates great again. Make giving a [BLEEP] about your country and neighbors great again.
I think this is the biggest issue. So many crappy candidates on both sides.
(05-17-2023, 01:39 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2023, 01:38 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]I hope the Democratic faithful come to their senses next year at the voting poll. Biden should not be in office after 2024. I have not seen anything out of anybody else over there that gives me the warm and fuzzies inside. Same goes for the majority of the Republican party. Leaning towards Trump next year on my end. Hopefully we can get the economy stabilized over the next four years starting in 2024. This should give both parties involved enough time to get their [BLEEP] together to provide legitimate, viable candidates to want to go out and vote for.

It really is difficult to vote. At least for me it is. I have shifted between slightly left to front and center to slightly right and now I am back at front and center again and favoring the right, slightly. Being an independent voter is a real pisser sometimes. I envy those who can just blindly vote just "because". 

Blows my mind really.
(05-17-2023, 01:42 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2023, 01:39 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is the biggest issue. So many crappy candidates on both sides.

It really is difficult to vote. At least for me it is. I have shifted between slightly left to front and center to slightly right and now I am back at front and center again and favoring the right, slightly. Being an independent voter is a real pisser sometimes. I envy those who can just blindly vote just "because". 

Blows my mind really.

Those blind party voters are why we are in the shape we are currently in.
(05-17-2023, 01:39 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't hate the player, hate the game. 
The candidates don't have to be the best.  When you only get to vote for one, and you know a bunch of other people are going to vote for a candidate you hate, the other candidates just have to be second worst, not best.
(05-17-2023, 01:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]What a darling matchup. Watching them both light up with joy when informed they’re running for office will be a delight to watch everyday.

No, that's just a warm bowel movement in their Depends.
(05-17-2023, 12:49 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]While I don't think Kamala will defer from being Biden's VP candidate during the 2024 campaign, I'd like to see a Biden-Feinstein ticket.  If anyone can solve the border issues and bring peace to Russia-Ukraine conflict, it's Dianne Feinstein.

Thoughts?

Bro Biden is terrible.  We can't go another 4 years with this old Geezer at the Helm.  He has done nothing good for this country since he has taken over. We have a major population problem now because he has opened the flood gates to all immigrants to come on in. To be honest I don't think he even knows where he is at half the time.   I much rather have that idiot Trump back.

(05-17-2023, 12:56 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. We can call it Weekend at Bidens.  Two of the living dead for the price of one.

Hilarious +1
I hope people talk better than some of you guys do about people that age when you all reach that age. This country is extremely ageist.
(05-22-2023, 08:32 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope people talk better than some of you guys do about people that age when you all reach that age. This country is extremely ageist.

It has nothing to do with ageism. The man willingly (as far as we know) ran for President while mentally impaired. Some would say under false pretenses. While I sympathize with this plight as far as his mental faculties are concerned, he's willingly in the public eye, and as such, is fair game.
(05-22-2023, 08:32 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope people talk better than some of you guys do about people that age when you all reach that age. This country is extremely ageist.

By making reference to the mental infirmity which occurs with old age in almost every person? Accusations of ageism age out at some point when it becomes obvious age is an inescapable factor.
(05-22-2023, 08:42 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]

It has nothing to do with ageism. The man willingly (as far as we know) ran for President while mentally impaired. Some would say under false pretenses. While I sympathize with this plight as far as his mental faculties are concerned, he's willingly in the public eye, and as such, is fair game.

Agreed. I will also say just do a quick youtube search for Biden comedy. The man is way too old and mentally impaired. I don't find joy in that but it's a fact. He has put this country in a terrible spot and willing to continue it. I can't think of one good thing the Biden administration has done.

I'm not ageist, I'm catholic.