Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sick of all the Virtue Signaling pushed into everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am old school, do not ask and do not tell.  If you straight,gay, bi, whatever thats fine. I just hate all of the bragging about what kind of Gender/Indentity/Sex being shoved into every form of my entertainment.  Most of the world is traditional male/female straight people. I am fine with some Movies/Shows to include Inclusion but its in almost everything now.  We are finally seeing a push back on this crap and I love to see it.  Lets look at some of the biggest offenders recently

Holy [BLEEP] has Disney fell off.  Up until about 2018 they were killing it with their movies and TV Shows.  There was no identity politics in any of their programs. They were just fun great Movies that everyone could enjoy.  Then they decided to go the Woke and Broke routing the last few years.  Lets look at some Woke

Disney:

-They fired their old CEO while he was at a sporting event.(very unprofessional)  They then bring back their old Fired woke CEO BOB IGOR. He has sent Disney down a hell hole
-Their movies are consistently bombing at the box office the last few years. The two exceptions were Spiderman No Way home and Guardians 3. Surprise these films including little to none of that woke crap.
-Disney plus is losing millions of subscribers. The last few years of programming there have become a cesspool for bad tv. Diversity over Quality.
-They have lost over $100 billion dollars in market value in a few years time.  Mostly because they focus more on diversity than Quality

Butt light:
Have been the #1 beer in America for Decades. We know that mostly the good old boys drank that stuff. They decided to take a Transexual and make that their new Spokesman?  Then their head of Marketing comes on Air and says they want to get away from their usual customer.  What a way to slap a gift horse in the mouth. They are no longer the #1 beer while their marketshare is down 25%.  They have literally lost Billions of Dollars over this decision.

-Miller Lite says hold my beer. They come out with a commercial showing how Woman were the "original beer makers" focusing exclusively to women.  I have dated plenty in my life. I do not see Women chugging down Brews anywhere I go. Yes they drink beer but the market is going to be men.

-The Woman King;  They take a historical account of a Tribe murdering another, Turn that murdering Tribe into a Hero to be celebrated. Just sickening.  Thankfully this movie lost money .

-Queen Cleopatra: You make a black woman the Queen of Egypt?  Directed by the wacked out Jada Pickett Smith. Another massive failure.

-The New Indian Jones movie is about to Fail too.  Indian Jones is playing second Fiddle in his own movie.  Surprise a Woman is leading the show. On rotten tomatoes the critics have it at a 52% right now.  This film has to make a box office take of $800 million to break even. I do not see it.

There are dozens of other examples. I am not against Diversity Hires.  Some of my favorite programs star mostly minority actors. There is a time and place for everything.  You are not going to make a White Man the Star of a Martin Luther King film or have a Black Man the king of England.  It's just not believable.  These companies all want to hop on the LGTQ+xyz train instead of focusing on Quality.
(05-22-2023, 08:20 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]I am old school, do not ask and do not tell.  If you straight,gay, bi, whatever thats fine. I just hate all of the bragging about what kind of Gender/Indentity/Sex being shoved into every form of my entertainment.  Most of the world is traditional male/female straight people. I am fine with some Movies/Shows to include Inclusion but its in almost everything now.  We are finally seeing a push back on this crap and I love to see it.  Lets look at some of the biggest offenders recently

Holy [BLEEP] has Disney fell off.  Up until about 2018 they were killing it with their movies and TV Shows.  There was no identity politics in any of their programs. They were just fun great Movies that everyone could enjoy.  Then they decided to go the Woke and Broke routing the last few years.  Lets look at some Woke

Disney:

-They fired their old CEO while he was at a sporting event.(very unprofessional)  They then bring back their old Fired woke CEO BOB IGOR. He has sent Disney down a hell hole
-Their movies are consistently bombing at the box office the last few years. The two exceptions were Spiderman No Way home and Guardians 3. Surprise these films including little to none of that woke crap.
-Disney plus is losing millions of subscribers. The last few years of programming there have become a cesspool for bad tv. Diversity over Quality.
-They have lost over $100 billion dollars in market value in a few years time.  Mostly because they focus more on diversity than Quality

Butt light:
Have been the #1 beer in America for Decades. We know that mostly the good old boys drank that stuff. They decided to take a Transexual and make that their new Spokesman?  Then their head of Marketing comes on Air and says they want to get away from their usual customer.  What a way to slap a gift horse in the mouth. They are no longer the #1 beer while their marketshare is down 25%.  They have literally lost Billions of Dollars over this decision.

-Miller Lite says hold my beer. They come out with a commercial showing how Woman were the "original beer makers" focusing exclusively to women.  I have dated plenty in my life. I do not see Women chugging down Brews anywhere I go. Yes they drink beer but the market is going to be men.

-The Woman King;  They take a historical account of a Tribe murdering another, Turn that murdering Tribe into a Hero to be celebrated. Just sickening.  Thankfully this movie lost money .

-Queen Cleopatra: You make a black woman the Queen of Egypt?  Directed by the wacked out Jada Pickett Smith. Another massive failure.

-The New Indian Jones movie is about to Fail too.  Indian Jones is playing second Fiddle in his own movie.  Surprise a Woman is leading the show. On rotten tomatoes the critics have it at a 52% right now.  This film has to make a box office take of $800 million to break even. I do not see it.

There are dozens of other examples. I am not against Diversity Hires.  Some of my favorite programs star mostly minority actors. There is a time and place for everything.  You are not going to make a White Man the Star of a Martin Luther King film or have a Black Man the king of England.  It's just not believable.  They companies all want to hope on the LGTQ+xyz train instead of focusing on Quality.

But, but, but Hamilton!
(05-22-2023, 08:20 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]I am old school, do not ask and do not tell.  If you straight,gay, bi, whatever thats fine. I just hate all of the bragging about what kind of Gender/Indentity/Sex being shoved into every form of my entertainment.  Most of the world is traditional male/female straight people. I am fine with some Movies/Shows to include Inclusion but its in almost everything now.  We are finally seeing a push back on this crap and I love to see it.  Lets look at some of the biggest offenders recently

Disney:

Butt light:

There are dozens of other examples. I am not against Diversity Hires.  Some of my favorite programs star mostly minority actors. There is a time and place for everything.  You are not going to make a White Man the Star of a Martin Luther King film or have a Black Man the king of England.  It's just not believable.  They companies all want to hope on the LGTQ+xyz train instead of focusing on Quality.

You do realize that Cleopatra was black, right?
(05-22-2023, 09:35 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]

Disney:

Butt light:

You so realize that Cleopatra was black, right?

She was?
(05-22-2023, 09:35 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]

Disney:

Butt light:

You so realize that Cleopatra was black, right?

You know she wasn't, right? Afro-Centric revisionism.
(05-22-2023, 09:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2023, 09:35 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]You so realize that Cleopatra was black, right?

You know she wasn't, right? Afro-Centric revisionism.

I could be wrong. I don’t claim to be an expert. There have been plenty of historical figures who have been portrayed as white who we know for certain weren’t. For me, it’s all entertainment. If you don’t like it don’t watch it.
Eh, just do what I do, pay it no mind..

I don't watch that woke [BLEEP] either.. Refuse to give them the ratings.
(05-22-2023, 09:56 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2023, 09:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ] You know she wasn't, right? Afro-Centric revisionism.

I could be wrong. I don’t claim to be an expert. There have been plenty of historical figures who have been portrayed as white who we know for certain weren’t. For me, it’s all entertainment. If you don’t like it don’t watch it.

Dude she was not black. That is made up gutter trash. BTW, the Egyptian government is suing that same crappy Cleopatra show about making their people black.
(05-22-2023, 09:56 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2023, 09:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ] You know she wasn't, right? Afro-Centric revisionism.

She was part of the Ptolemaic dynasty that goes back to Alexander the Great. She was from Macedonia, which was basically northern Greece. She most definitely was not black. It's not worth getting up in arms about, but she probably looked something like this: 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi2.wp.com%2Fmoco-choco....ipo=images]
Just wait until the little mermaid bomb coming out this week. They made it so woke, I saw a meme that the white horse is now black. I'm sure the acting will be terrible since it will be cgi because she couldn't swim. Then add that her eyes are on the side of her head and you have a terrible pick even for wokeness.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
(05-22-2023, 11:40 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2023, 09:56 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]I could be wrong. I don’t claim to be an expert. There have been plenty of historical figures who have been portrayed as white who we know for certain weren’t. For me, it’s all entertainment. If you don’t like it don’t watch it.

She was part of the Ptolemaic dynasty that goes back to Alexander the Great. She was from Macedonia, which was basically northern Greece. She most definitely was not black. It's not worth getting up in arms about, but she probably looked something like this: 

Interesting, I have to admit, I have seen Cleopatra depicted as a woman of color the majority of the time, and I never really cared enough to actually research it. The race of a woman from thousands of years ago just never really mattered that much to me. It’s cool to know though. Honestly, the anger around this sort of thing is just something I’ll never understand. Even more so when it comes to fictional characters and TV/films that are obviously based on fantasy or fictionalized versions of the past.
Cleopatra would have been about the same skin tone as a Greek or Turkish person today. The people who live in Macedonia today have lighter skin than that because they are mostly a Slavic tribe that came later.
Nefertiti definitely had darker skin than Cleopatra, but she was more brown than black. And the darker skinned tribal groups in that time and place were not really related to the black Africans that would come over on the slave ships thousands of years later. Nefertiti's people had dark skin the same way modern Yemeni and South Indian people have it. Just on their own, no connection to Sub-Saharan Africa.
(05-23-2023, 12:58 AM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2023, 11:40 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]She was part of the Ptolemaic dynasty that goes back to Alexander the Great. She was from Macedonia, which was basically northern Greece. She most definitely was not black. It's not worth getting up in arms about, but she probably looked something like this: 

Interesting, I have to admit, I have seen Cleopatra depicted as a woman of color the majority of the time, and I never really cared enough to actually research it. The race of a woman from thousands of years ago just never really mattered that much to me. It’s cool to know though. Honestly, the anger around this sort of thing is just something I’ll never understand. Even more so when it comes to fictional characters and TV/films that are obviously based on fantasy or fictionalized versions of the past.

Northern Africans and Sub-Saharan Africans despise each other, even more than we hate Yankees.
I think we're fixing to "peak" and then a steady decline in this current culture climate will shift as the vultures have been left wanting.

June is pride month along with Juneteenth. Be prepared for over saturated branding and overkill pandering. I think this will be the last time for a decade or more as the majority have grown tired of it all and are beginning to speak out more frequently.

Target is another recent example. The gender bending ideology and over promotion of same sex relationships are now being aimed at our children. You can no longer distinguish the boy and girl sections in the clothing areas and everything tends to have a subtle or blatant rainbow on it.

Target is targeting children now and they will be targeted next by the majority as a reason to boycott. All for it. These communities and companies should have left the kids alone. They just couldnt help themselves.

Not all Generation X, Millenials and Generation Z children grew up to be a bunch of orgy seeking, pleasuring of all the senses seeking, fall of rome, cross dressing, MAPs supporting, God hating and self mutilating of the biologically assigned gender at birth fruitcakes.

Likewise, not all of us grew up to be extremist conservatives that salutes the flag at 500 AM and tote AR15's and sends Christmas Cards in support of it.

We have reached an interesting peak of culture clash. Everything in this country is cyclical and socially engineered. What we see in 2023 was seen in various decades over the years. It just had a different issue at it's core. This is that "reaping what you sow" moment for many of us and I think the soul searching has been complete.

The reality is that. It's all of us Vs. all of them. And by us. I mean us freaks in the circus from all colors, creeds and ages. And by them. I mean our corporate, banking and political overlords. That's the problem at the core of it all.

While we're over here or there arguing about why Johnny has two dads or Sally has two moms? These [BLEEP] people are consolidating wealth up to the top, selling our futures out to the global elite, figuring out ways to replace humans with AI and automatons and working on slowing down the population growth with a whole wide array of tools at their disposal.

You people need to wake the [BLEEP] up and wake the [BLEEP] up fast before you wake up in a world where you will own nothing and like it.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmillennialshow.com%2Fwp...ipo=images]
(05-22-2023, 11:50 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Just wait until the little mermaid bomb coming out this week. They made it so woke, I saw a meme that the white horse is now black. I'm sure the acting will be terrible since it will be cgi because she couldn't swim. Then add that her eyes are on the side of her head and you have a terrible pick even for wokeness.

Wait, what? The actress can't swim? I haven't heard anything about it and sounds like I'm not missing anything.
(05-22-2023, 11:50 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Just wait until the little mermaid bomb coming out this week. They made it so woke, I saw a meme that the white horse is now black. I'm sure the acting will be terrible since it will be cgi because she couldn't swim. Then add that her eyes are on the side of her head and you have a terrible pick even for wokeness.

I knew the min this was announced it was another garbage woke production.
(05-23-2023, 12:50 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]

Wait, what? The actress can't swim? I haven't heard anything about it and sounds like I'm not missing anything.

Stereotypically, black Americans don't learn how to swim.  Sounds like a stereotype turning into a flase rumor.
But who cares if this actress never learned how to swim?  I didn't get mad that Christopher Reeve couldn't fly.
(05-23-2023, 12:58 AM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2023, 11:40 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]She was part of the Ptolemaic dynasty that goes back to Alexander the Great. She was from Macedonia, which was basically northern Greece. She most definitely was not black. It's not worth getting up in arms about, but she probably looked something like this: 

She was an Egyptian Icon. It's like turning Lincoln black or Martin Luther King white.
(05-23-2023, 12:55 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2023, 12:58 AM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, I have to admit, I have seen Cleopatra depicted as a woman of color the majority of the time, and I never really cared enough to actually research it. The race of a woman from thousands of years ago just never really mattered that much to me. It’s cool to know though. Honestly, the anger around this sort of thing is just something I’ll never understand. Even more so when it comes to fictional characters and TV/films that are obviously based on fantasy or fictionalized versions of the past.

She was an Egyptian Icon. It's like turning Lincoln black or Martin Luther King white.

Cleopatra wasn't Egyptian.  She didn't belong to Egypt much more than Pilate belonged to Judea.
Pages: 1 2 3