Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The North Face comes out..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simply Hideous. I am so glad my grandfather is dead so he does not see what he fought in the war for. The video starts early in this guys videos. Well hopefully another boycott, the left has been doing it for years so glad to see the right coming back.

https://youtu.be/U5ni2meLzdw
Said this in another thread yesterday. June is Pride Month and Juneteenth is also encompassed so expect a lot of pandering and over saturation for retailers and consumer product based companies to push their agenda. They have been doing this now for quite a few years. I think we've reached the peak and people have had enough of the [BLEEP]. This might very well be the last year of this nonsense for many years to come. As long as people continue to boycott and piss and moan about it.
(05-25-2023, 07:43 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Said this in another thread yesterday. June is Pride Month and Juneteenth is also encompassed so expect a lot of pandering and over saturation for retailers and consumer product based companies to push their agenda. They have been doing this now for quite a few years. I think we've reached the peak and people have had enough of the [BLEEP]. This might very well be the last year of this nonsense for many years to come. As long as people continue to boycott and piss and moan about it.

I think it is more likely that it simply gets reeled in a few notches, but it does seem it has been pressed to its limit in terms of what the public will accept.

Another thing to consider is that this campaign (like the bud light one) were small web based efforts targeted to a specific demo.
But when "opposition" found them, they were magnified into the eye of the general public. 

Most white, hetero, conservative males would never have seen the Mulvaney thing if it didn't become a rallying cry for conservatives on social media.

The ad was originally SEO targeted and geo-fenced to hell and back toward folks whose web habits suggesting they were queer-centric.
I think that is such an important point. I have a very good friend that is left of center, and it's pretty interesting what never comes across his radar and vice versa. The ability to amplify messaging to specific circles about specific groups, combined with a human propensity to generalize has created a perfect breeding ground for demagoguery. It's really hard to properly gauge what's happening around us.

That said, the LGTBQ thing has serious wheels in terms of political power. I think it's moved far beyond its original intent of acceptance.
(05-25-2023, 09:13 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2023, 07:43 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Said this in another thread yesterday. June is Pride Month and Juneteenth is also encompassed so expect a lot of pandering and over saturation for retailers and consumer product based companies to push their agenda. They have been doing this now for quite a few years. I think we've reached the peak and people have had enough of the [BLEEP]. This might very well be the last year of this nonsense for many years to come. As long as people continue to boycott and piss and moan about it.

I think it is more likely that it simply gets reeled in a few notches, but it does seem it has been pressed to its limit in terms of what the public will accept.

Another thing to consider is that this campaign (like the bud light one) were small web based efforts targeted to a specific demo.
But when "opposition" found them, they were magnified into the eye of the general public. 

Most white, hetero, conservative males would never have seen the Mulvaney thing if it didn't become a rallying cry for conservatives on social media.

The ad was originally SEO targeted and geo-fenced to hell and back toward folks whose web habits suggesting they were queer-centric.

With the current market being what it is. I don't fully blame companies attempting to drum up sales or expand it's footprint with various communities. Retail in particular. A lot of companies think they're Nike though and that they can give into the same philosophical approach like they had with BLM and the Colin Kaepernick saga. That was a precursor of what was to come down the pipeline. 

I just find it all fascinatingly funny. Even if they were targeting a specific demographic. Everybody has access to social media these days and it spreads like wildfire. It was a big risk, a risk that they either did not think through completely or did so during a downturn in the economy where the impact in the long run will be minimal. 

The funny thing is that, it feels like the corporate overlords are all in on this collectively. Between big pharma making big profits pushing vaccines while being major players in politics financially and sponsoring fledgling MSM networks to get the public on their side. Between this gender bending ideology narrative being specifically pushed in the public school sector after it had been peddled years in advance in the college institutions. It does feel like a major collaboration of sorts to push an agenda and narrative that nobody, and, by nobody, I mean, the majority. Nobody asked for this. 

It's now reached it's peak, where, you have outliers within those communities even coming out and saying, "Okay, guys, look, we've gone too far, I am a drag queen myself and cannot get behind this agenda in public schools". All while this is going on over here in our country? Our global competitors are going damn near in the opposite direction and cracking down on this and toughening up socially. 

It bothers the hell out of me that I hear about these communities crying about their rights this and their rights that here in the states. Take a [BLEEP] walk and look around the world my friend. It's a lot harder over there for your communities than it is over here. We're doing the best we can in a rigged system with a polarizing voter base that's been duped to actually believe that these red ties and blue ties genuinely give a damn about you. When we know they don't. 

Scary times. Feels like a powder keg ready to go off any minute now. I don't think this country is going to tolerate another shady political campaign nor another virus scenario locking us all down. And, if you pay attention to what the WEF is doing, what these central banks are now doing with the digital currency idea being kicked around and the Chinese social credit system being out there, especially during this economy? With AI getting better and better? 

Telling you. Feels like some serious [BLEEP] is about to go down.
[Image: E2zvrYxVEAM8u5A.jpg]
(05-25-2023, 10:03 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ][Image: E2zvrYxVEAM8u5A.jpg]

https://twitter.com/drefanzor/status/166...Pw1PA&s=19

lololol