Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Companies switching logos away from pride month.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just like last year, people were expecting to have pride month shoved down their throats all month like the past few years. That changed quickly. Many switched their logos back to their original logos in one day or less. Love to see this gross propaganda being taken out of society. 

https://youtu.be/GtRcQAGjl7o
There's definitely been a much bigger push back from the non gay community this time around..

When they're tired enough of the bull, they'll do something about it. And it looks like they're finally doing something about it.
(06-05-2023, 11:58 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]There's definitely been a much bigger push back from the non gay community this time around..

When they're tired enough of the bull, they'll do something about it. And it looks like they're finally doing something about it.

Even some traditional gays are not with all this LGBTQ crap.
(06-05-2023, 12:08 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2023, 11:58 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]There's definitely been a much bigger push back from the non gay community this time around..

Even some traditional gays are not with all this LGBTQ crap.

Yeah there's been a really big push back from the lgb's against the TQ's and the rest of thems. Even they understand that this ain't right lol

Every gay person I ever met was polite, respectful and cheerful. I don't see a problem with the gay community at all. They're right though, it's not the LGB's.. It's the other letters. I guess the scientific name for them would be the 'homo extremous' lol
(06-05-2023, 12:25 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2023, 12:08 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]Even some traditional gays are not with all this LGBTQ crap.

Yeah there's been a really big push back from the lgb's against the TQ's and the rest of thems. Even they understand that this ain't right lol

Every gay person I ever met was polite, respectful and cheerful. I don't see a problem with the gay community at all. They're right though, it's not the LGB's.. It's the other letters. I guess the scientific name for them would be the 'homo extremous' lol

Same. There's been plenty of very outspoken groups like Gays against Groomers and drag queens speaking out against this agenda being pushed on children. One drag queen in particular said not too long ago that he's thankful these laws and transgender policies were not in place when he was a little boy because he grew up all the time wearing his sister's dresses and his parents probably would have pushed him full tilt into changing his gender completely. 

There's nothing wrong with men embracing femininity and women embracing masculinity. There's also nothing wrong with young boys and young girls discovering things about themselves in a multitude of levels. They don't need anybody swaying them or drilling anything into their minds though. Let them work it all out, let them discover these things about themselves with their own weighted measurements and guesses after years and years of experiences they created without an agenda pushing narrative being implanted in their brains. 

Again, I have gone on record a few times on here. I am completely comfortable in my own skin and I have been with my wife now for nearly 13 years. We hang out with our gay friends more than anybody and they're around my son at least once or twice per month. They don't like the nonsense they're seeing out there neither. We love hitting up Hamburger Mary's from time to time and my favorite bar, by far, is Incahoots. 

I have never had bad service over there and the pool tables and entertainment is fun. I remember everything about my childhood going into my teenage youth. Especially the sexual stuff. I was 11, 12 years old running home everyday after school when I got off the bus as a latchkey kid having that golden hour of peace and quiet to myself before everybody else got home. My dad had a mountain of playboy's, hustler's and ebony magazines stacked on top of his toilet. 

I knew right AWAY at a young age that I liked women. Things like that should happen naturally, organically. You don't need a drag queen in the pre-k school or 1st and 2nd grade reading class trying to shake his [BLEEP] to influence these kids into something like that. And on the flip side. We don't need an ultra right winged Sunday school teacher telling you it's unnatural neither if you do want to be like that down the road. 

It's amazing though what happens when you just let the [BLEEP] kids be and let them discover their own thing(s). Only be involved in the things that truly matter the most. Respecting others, being cautious of others, having decency, manners. Being open and honest about what you're seeing and what may or may not be troubling you. Parents have to do a better job as well.
(06-05-2023, 12:55 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2023, 12:25 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah there's been a really big push back from the lgb's against the TQ's and the rest of thems. Even they understand that this ain't right lol

Same. There's been plenty of very outspoken groups like Gays against Groomers and drag queens speaking out against this agenda being pushed on children. One drag queen in particular said not too long ago that he's thankful these laws and transgender policies were not in place when he was a little boy because he grew up all the time wearing his sister's dresses and his parents probably would have pushed him full tilt into changing his gender completely. 

There's nothing wrong with men embracing femininity and women embracing masculinity. There's also nothing wrong with young boys and young girls discovering things about themselves in a multitude of levels. They don't need anybody swaying them or drilling anything into their minds though. Let them work it all out, let them discover these things about themselves with their own weighted measurements and guesses after years and years of experiences they created without an agenda pushing narrative being implanted in their brains. 

Again, I have gone on record a few times on here. I am completely comfortable in my own skin and I have been with my wife now for nearly 13 years. We hang out with our gay friends more than anybody and they're around my son at least once or twice per month. They don't like the nonsense they're seeing out there neither. We love hitting up Hamburger Mary's from time to time and my favorite bar, by far, is Incahoots. 

I have never had bad service over there and the pool tables and entertainment is fun. I remember everything about my childhood going into my teenage youth. Especially the sexual stuff. I was 11, 12 years old running home everyday after school when I got off the bus as a latchkey kid having that golden hour of peace and quiet to myself before everybody else got home. My dad had a mountain of playboy's, hustler's and ebony magazines stacked on top of his toilet. 

I knew right AWAY at a young age that I liked women. Things like that should happen naturally, organically. You don't need a drag queen in the pre-k school or 1st and 2nd grade reading class trying to shake his [BLEEP] to influence these kids into something like that. And on the flip side. We don't need an ultra right winged Sunday school teacher telling you it's unnatural neither if you do want to be like that down the road. 

It's amazing though what happens when you just let the [BLEEP] kids be and let them discover their own thing(s). Only be involved in the things that truly matter the most. Respecting others, being cautious of others, having decency, manners. Being open and honest about what you're seeing and what may or may not be troubling you. Parents have to do a better job as well.

+1

As to your last sentence parents aren't even allowed to influence their own kids these days. Lawmakers and schools are trying to make sure of that. Even if I wanted kids if I were currently in my 20s or 30s I'd have to seriously consider bringing a child into this crazy world. I'd be fighting everyone to back off and let me do my job as a parent and that would be exhausting. I'd probably end up in jail or in the mountains homeschooling on the homestead.
It's not too bad. I have only had one experience so far that tested my patience in that matter. I'm more concerned about how they find truth than someone trying to take away my right to parent.... at least in Jacksonville.
My patience would wear thin here in the purple state of NC. Usually the cities have the crazy stuff happening. Asheville and Charlotte being the two I think of straightaway but in my county there are things happening in the schools and the local community college that surprises me. My sister-in-law works at the community college and the stuff she tells me they have to deal with there is mindnumbing.