Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: WOW! Teaching this crap to our kids?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Absolutely disgusting. Teaching very inappropriate sex talk in school . You can't make this crap up!

https://youtu.be/65JsX6XoOe8
(06-05-2023, 12:07 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]Absolutely disgusting. Teaching very inappropriate sex talk in school . You can't make this crap up!

Was this the butt stuff one? It's almost like the Southpark episode where Mr. Garrison puts a hamster or gerbil up Mr. Slave's [BLEEP] to specifically get fired. He was deliberately pushing the envelope in that episode to see how much he could get away with before being fired as a gay man. 

Keep in mind. This episode is old as hell. I think it's older than the Obama era, or, right around that time give or take. It's prophetic. LOL.
(06-05-2023, 01:00 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2023, 12:07 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]Absolutely disgusting. Teaching very inappropriate sex talk in school . You can't make this crap up!

Was this the butt stuff one? It's almost like the Southpark episode where Mr. Garrison puts a hamster or gerbil up Mr. Slave's [BLEEP] to specifically get fired. He was deliberately pushing the envelope in that episode to see how much he could get away with before being fired as a gay man. 

Keep in mind. This episode is old as hell. I think it's older than the Obama era, or, right around that time give or take. It's prophetic. LOL.

Lemmiwinks!
(06-05-2023, 01:03 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2023, 01:00 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Was this the butt stuff one? It's almost like the Southpark episode where Mr. Garrison puts a hamster or gerbil up Mr. Slave's [BLEEP] to specifically get fired. He was deliberately pushing the envelope in that episode to see how much he could get away with before being fired as a gay man. 

Lemmiwinks!

Classic!
(06-05-2023, 01:00 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]

Exactly like that.
A lot of my HS teachers were quite anal back in the day but this takes it to another level.

Heck, parents didn't even use human examples to discuss sex, they used birds and bees in the few houses in which it was discussed.
This is the one where our kids learn about the booty-hole.
(06-05-2023, 04:21 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]This is the one where our kids learn about the booty-hole.

The forbidden balloon knot. 
The turd cutter. 
The chocolate starfish. 
The other vagina.
Wonder what the grading system was like. I mean, did they take written exams or were there just oral exams?
Dang y'all.
I feel like i need a shower after reading this thread..
(06-06-2023, 12:25 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like i need a shower after reading this thread..

You'll have to wait, Golden Showers aren't until next semester.
(06-06-2023, 09:48 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2023, 12:25 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like i need a shower after reading this thread..

Well, take notes for me then..
(06-06-2023, 09:48 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]

You're really reaching around with that one.
[Image: 127151.jpg]

”Oh, just thtop it guys.”

“Tell me more.”
(06-06-2023, 12:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 127151.jpg]

“Tell me more.”

"I heard we are adding music soon, I play a mean Rusty Trombone!"
(06-06-2023, 04:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2023, 12:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 127151.jpg]

“Tell me more.”

"I heard we are adding music soon, I play a mean Rusty Trombone!"

I had to look that up. Damn you for putting that image in my head.
(06-06-2023, 10:07 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2023, 04:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]"I heard we are adding music soon, I play a mean Rusty Trombone!"

I had to look that up. Damn you for putting that image in my head.

Whatever you do, DO NOT (unless you're into disgusting images), delve into the "Blue Waffle" images. It's been out there for years. You probably already seen it.
(06-07-2023, 07:53 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2023, 10:07 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I had to look that up. Damn you for putting that image in my head.

Whatever you do, DO NOT (unless you're into disgusting images), delve into the "Blue Waffle" images. It's been out there for years. You probably already seen it.

Nope, and I don’t want to know.

[Image: anigif_sub-buzz-30384-1479126765-2.gif]