Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: one reason jags won't win super bowl this year. (please read )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has already been played back in feb of 2023,and chiefs beat eagles.  The super bowl for this season will acctuttly be in 2024. That wouldn't be this year, it would be next year.

NFL will count it as the 2023-2024 season,but even if Jags did win it, it wouldn't be until 2024 which would be next year.  That is true cause the Super Bowl is in Feb.
(06-06-2023, 09:29 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]It has already been played back in feb of 2023,and chiefs beat eagles.  The super bowl for this season will acctuttly be in 2024. That wouldn't be this year, it would be next year.

NFL will count it as the 2023-2024 season,but even if Jags did win it, it wouldn't be until 2024 which would be next year.  That is true cause the Super Bowl is in Feb.

I agree. They will need to be a good team this year though in hopes of being in the Superbowl next year in 2024. I think they're still a year or two behind though. I think it'll be them in 2025 more than likely winning a Superbowl after they dominate the NFL in 2024.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm good with winning it next year
I hesitated to click on this thread, but I'm really glad I did.
I only read this because you said please.

From now on, I expect all threads to request my perusal.
(06-06-2023, 12:44 PM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]I only read this because you said please.

From now on, I expect all threads to request my perusal.

[Image: submitted-for-your-approval.gif?1558759026]
Understandable, have a nice day.
My expectations were completely subverted.
I…uh…errrr….uh…
[Image: KdDwM]
In sports we generally connotate the "season" with the year it starts more so than the calendar year in which it ends. That's why we want the Jags to win the Superb Owl either this "season" or this "year" and it means the same thing.
Looks like Wolfie has turned into a (sly) Fox

https://giphy.com/gifs/moodman-dvBgr7pA6FTJOMOALY
We need a video..

You should do a short video once a week and call it JagRoars.. You could talk about the Jags and what's going on with them.

Don't forget to throw in a couple of Duuuvals in there..

Film it early in the morning. Give ole pops a nice Duuuval wake up call.

4am too early?
This coming season... how's that
The title game for the 2023 season will be played in the calendar year 2024 yes, it has been that way in pro football since forever ago..

Revolutionary information.
No way!!!! What??
Well, tbf I was expecting a lot worse lol
Corn
(please read)