Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Best looking jersey advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looking to buy and can't decide between black or teal. Tia
Quote:Looking to buy and can't decide between black or teal. Tia

Black, for sure.

What player are you thinking of going for?
Black is much better than teal.

Quote:Black, for sure.

What player are you thinking of going for?

Negative, don't conform. Get Teal.

Don't copy me and get Hurns Wink.
I decided not to go the jersey approach. I went with custom tee shirts. Little more control over customs. I still got numbers and names just like a jersey, but it fits better and isn't as heavy.

I went black for sure. Our logo looks awesome on black.
Quote:Negative, don't conform. Get Teal.

Don't copy me and get Hurns Wink.

I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you... except yourself.. :teehee:
I personally hate t-shirts with jersey names and numbers. It looks wrong.

Quote:I decided not to go the jersey approach. I went with custom tee shirts. Little more control over customs. I still got numbers and names just like a jersey, but it fits better and isn't as heavy.

I went black for sure. Our logo looks awesome on black.

I'm gonna grab one of those when I'm over there later this month (it's already September here in the UK :thumbsup: ).
Quote:I'm gonna grab one of those when I'm over there later this month (it's already September here in the UK).

For which player?
Quote:Looking to buy and can't decide between black or teal. Tia

The Jags have a teal jersey?

Quote:For which player?

I'm thinking Jalen Ramsey, or D-Rob if I can get one.

I'm also bringing my 5 year old son back a Blake Bortles Jersey as he's becoming obsessed. I've told him that one day I'll bring him to Florida with me. I will be taking him to the Jaguars  game in London in 2017.
Quote:The Jags have a teal jersey?

Yes, and it looks different. The names and numbers are black with a white stripe.
Quote:I'm thinking Jalen Ramsey, or D-Rob if I can get one.

I'm also bringing my 5 year old son back a Blake Bortles Jersey as he's becoming obsessed. I've told him that one day I'll bring him to Florida with me. I will be taking him to the Jaguars game in London in 2017.

LOL Blake Bortles would be my pick. Your son is going to love Florida and being at a game.
Quote:LOL Blake Bortles would be my pick. Your son is going to love Florida and being at a game.

I have several 'favourite' players on the roster.

I'm thinking I may get the white jersey whilst I'm out there.. that will almost certainly be a Bortles one.
Quote:I have several 'favourite' players on the roster.

I'm thinking I may get the white jersey whilst I'm out there.. that will almost certainly be a Bortles one.

As much as I love our white jerseys I would never buy one for myself because they are more see-through than black.
Quote:Yes, and it looks different. The names and numbers are black with a white stripe.

I looked on the Jaguars.com shop. There are teal jerseys there. Have they ever actually worn it in a game, or is it only for fan purchases? 

They have some bargains on BLACKMON jerseys.
Smile
Quote:As much as I love our white jerseys I would never buy one for myself because they are more see-through than black.

To be honest, wearing it here in the UK, I'm more likely to wear something underneath is... so that's not necessarily something that will be an issue for me..
Quote:I looked on the Jaguars.com shop. There are teal jerseys there. Have they ever actually worn it in a game, or is it only for fan purchases?

Smile

I personally don't think they've ever worn them.

Well at least never worn the new teal alternatives.
Quote:I looked on the Jaguars.com shop. There are teal jerseys there. Have they ever actually worn it in a game, or is it only for fan purchases? 

The intent was to wear them at one home game each year, but that only happened once (against the Chargers).
Quote:To be honest, wearing it here in the UK, I'm more likely to wear something underneath is... so that's not necessarily something that will be an issue for me..

Of course the UK does not get as hot as Florida, where it is an issue to wear layers.
Pages: 1 2 3