Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars "Pride" Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Figured some of you would want to know about this so you can dust off your boycott shoes. 

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/16722...93952?s=20

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/16722...93952?s=20
Uh-oh
The stonewall riots and the many annual demonstrations that came after them are real and important events in our history.
They should be commemorated around the last week in June, as has historically been done.
The idea that they need a whole month and every local government has to commemorate the whole month is completely over the top though.
When my heterosexual orientation becomes a social anomaly, will there be special programs to help and support me?
(06-23-2023, 05:38 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]When my heterosexual orientation becomes a social anomaly, will there be special programs to help and support me?

Only if you know the secret peni.. er.. handshake!!
Name a company that doesn't have a pride inclusion?
(06-24-2023, 11:16 AM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]Name a company that doesn't have a pride inclusion?

The Texas Rangers MLB franchise..
I don't think anyone wants to boycott.. I think the gay community is more accepted now, then ever before. Hell, we all have gay family members, and if you say you don't, then you just haven't found out yet..

Besides, it's not the gays that the people have problems with. It's the trans.
(06-24-2023, 12:28 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think anyone wants to boycott.. I think the gay community is more accepted now, then ever before. Hell, we all have gay family members, and if you say you don't, then you just haven't found out yet..

Do you know what the 'T' in the LGBTQ+ that the Jaguars are supporting stands for?
(06-24-2023, 01:22 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2023, 12:28 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think anyone wants to boycott.. I think the gay community is more accepted now, then ever before. Hell, we all have gay family members, and if you say you don't, then you just haven't found out yet..

Do you know what the 'T' in the LGBTQ+ that the Jaguars are supporting stands for?

Do you know that there’s a huge pushback from the LGB's against the T's?
(06-24-2023, 11:16 AM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]Name a company that doesn't have a pride inclusion?

Exxon Mobil.
(06-24-2023, 01:26 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2023, 01:22 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know what the 'T' in the LGBTQ+ that the Jaguars are supporting stands for?

So you're going to push back against the Jaguars?
(06-24-2023, 02:58 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2023, 01:26 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know that there’s a huge pushback from the LGB's against the T's?

So you're going to push back against the Jaguars?

Nope.. Not my fight. Let them fight it out between themselves.
(06-24-2023, 01:26 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2023, 01:22 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know what the 'T' in the LGBTQ+ that the Jaguars are supporting stands for?

Not everything Dave Chapelle says is true.
Polling repeatedly shows that homosexuals are more accepting or tolerant of trans individuals than the general public.  However neither heterosexuals nor homosexuals really fully accepts trans.
(06-24-2023, 07:36 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2023, 01:26 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know that there’s a huge pushback from the LGB's against the T's?

Not everything Dave Chapelle says is true.
Polling repeatedly shows that homosexuals are more accepting or tolerant of trans individuals than the general public.  However no one really fully accepts trans.

I never knew Chapelle said that.. And if you actually gotten on Twitter and seen all of the conversations had between the sub groups, you would see it as well.

They're upset because they think the trans are giving them a bad name. One apple spoils the bunch, sorta thing.
Again... the problem isn't trans... it's the push to normalize it to children. I think if you just got rid of the early surgeries and put an age limit on adult content from the trans community, 99% of this issue goes away.
I’m not sure if it’s related, But I took my daughter out of daycare, DAYCARE, because it was wear rainbow pride day on Friday. [BLEEP] preschoolers?
(06-24-2023, 09:16 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Again... the problem isn't trans... it's the push to normalize it to children. I think if you just got rid of the early surgeries and put an age limit on adult content from the trans community, 99% of this issue goes away.

So you don't think someone prancing around, lying to people, claiming to be something that they're not, is the problem?

Yeah, I disagree there. It's 100% a mental illness..
I agree is a mental illness, but, at the same time, I don't really care if someone who's an adult wants to dress up as the opposite sec. I think we can have a public debate about how big a role society should play in accepting this behavior, and, to that end, I imagine the LGBs would have little to no problem accepting trans. However, once you start talking about kids, I draw a hard line in the sand. I think this is also where you're seeing the LGBs break from the Ts.
(06-25-2023, 02:31 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I agree is a mental illness, but, at the same time, I don't really care if someone who's an adult wants to dress up as the opposite sec. I think we can have a public debate about how big a role society should play in accepting this behavior, and, to that end, I imagine the LGBs would have little to no problem accepting trans. However, once you start talking about kids, I draw a hard line in the sand. I think this is also where you're seeing the LGBs break from the Ts.

They won't.  They Mont not be 100% on board. But the entirety of the alt movement will unie in their opposition to traditional morality.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5