Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sound of Freedom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else going to see this? I know it's going to hard to sit through but man it's an important topic to discuss and get exposed. We had to get tickets for Sunday it was sold out already which is great news. 

Anyone who isn't aware this is a true story film about Tim Ballard who went to South America to rescue some children who had been sold into sex trafficking ring. He now has an organization that works to rescue kids all across the globe from sex trafficking. Amazing story I encourage everyone to go see this film.
My husband said he wants to see it. As a victim of child sex abuse I have no desire to. I just can't.
Americus I completely understand you avoiding it. I'm sorry you where hurt like that. It pains me at the deepest level when children are harmed.
(07-04-2023, 06:25 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else going to see this? I know it's going to hard to sit through but man it's an important topic to discuss and get exposed. We had to get tickets for Sunday it was sold out already which is great news. 

Anyone who isn't aware this is a true story film about Tim Ballard who went to South America to rescue some children who had been sold into sex trafficking ring. He now has an organization that works to rescue kids all across the globe from sex trafficking. Amazing story I encourage everyone to go see this film.

There's a few others I would like explored. Especially in regards to Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington. Mel Gibson is also working on putting something together regarding this.