Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Where's Drifter? Missing since ~ May 10th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone heard from Drifter or know his whereabouts Sad
Drifter is back. Posted that Cocaine Cowboy thread in here earlier linking Biden's do gooder son into a bag of sugar that was found in the white house. It's not cocaine, apparently it was for cherry limeade kool-aid.
Great --- glad to hear he's ok (physically) Smile
(07-05-2023, 10:19 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone heard from Drifter or know his whereabouts Sad

AN unusual set of events happened that I had absolutely NO CONTROL over. Started simple enough with people just shouting strange stuff at me, but I just ignored it. Then the physical abuse started. I walk with a cane and a few people intentionally would kick it out from under me so I'd go down. The kicker was that within a 1 hour span, 2 random people, who I have never seen before or even said 1 word to, decided to give me some very specific death threats. Had an appointment with my therapist that afternoon and told her about it. She became very concerned for my general welfare. WE involved a social worker assigned to me and the local PD. We decided that maybe that I should take a "Vacation" out of town for a bit. Was in the Behavioral Health Ward of the local hospital for a week while they called around various facilities in the state. I ended up at a freaking rehab facility, couldn't use my phone or my laptop while I was there so, I had no way to let people know where I was at or what the situation was. I was there just short of 2 months before I got fed up with their BS and walked out the door on Monday. I swear, if I EVER hear that freaking serenity prayer again, it will be 2 soon and I'll probably just flip out.................
(07-05-2023, 12:01 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2023, 10:19 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone heard from Drifter or know his whereabouts Sad

AN unusual set of events happened that I had absolutely NO CONTROL over. Started simple enough with people just shouting strange stuff at me, but I just ignored it. Then the physical abuse started. I walk with a cane and a few people intentionally would kick it out from under me so I'd go down. The kicker was that within a 1 hour span, 2 random people, who I have never seen before or even said 1 word to, decided to give me some very specific death threats. Had an appointment with my therapist that afternoon and told her about it. She became very concerned for my general welfare. WE involved a social worker assigned to me and the local PD. We decided that maybe that I should take a "Vacation" out of town for a bit. Was in the Behavioral Health Ward of the local hospital for a week while they called around various facilities in the state. I ended up at a freaking rehab facility, couldn't use my phone or my laptop while I was there so, I had no way to let people know where I was at or what the situation was. I was there just short of 2 months before I got fed up with their BS and walked out the door on Monday. I swear, if I EVER hear that freaking serenity prayer again, it will be 2 soon and I'll probably just flip out.................

Just know that there was some concern here for your well being.  Glad you are ok and sorry you had to go through some BS.
Sorry to hear of your troubles my friend, I'm glad you're back with us.
Good to hear you’re out and about, Drifter.

For the record, I was aiming for your leg and not the cane. My kicking career never got past the tryout phase.
(07-06-2023, 08:31 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Good to hear you’re out and about, Drifter.

For the record, I was aiming for your leg and not the cane. My kicking career never got past the tryout phase.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7486546]

"Make your kick, dip [BLEEP]!"
(07-06-2023, 08:57 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2023, 08:31 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Good to hear you’re out and about, Drifter.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7486546]

"Make your kick, dip [BLEEP]!"

I’m suing! (runs away fake sobbing).
Wow Drifter, thanks for sharing your experience as this gives us a true perspective of what you were dealing with. I definitely wish you the best moving forward. One would think that a place like Frederick, MD (if indeed this is where everything occurred) would be compassionate but it just goes to show there are jerks everywhere. Anyway, glad to see you back online !!!
Thanks for putting things in perspective Drifter. Wish there was something I could do to help.