Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: And the hits just keep on coming for the Biden Crime Family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Obama-era emails reveal Hunter's extensive ties to nearly a dozen senior-level Biden admin aides

Hunter deeply connected to Biden's inner circle as whistleblowers cry foul over federal probe

Nearly a dozen current and former officials serving in the White House and Biden administration, including the president's national security adviser and the secretary of state, have extensive ties to Hunter Biden, who is accused by Republicans of selling access to his father, dating back over a decade.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-e...dmin-aides
The son of a politician gets rich by selling access to their father?
Ever studied the bios of the 4 Bush sons?
(07-10-2023, 02:29 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]The son of a politician gets rich by selling access to their father?

You know Mikesez, you're suppose to use your Whutaboutisms on the other side, not your own.
(07-10-2023, 02:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2023, 02:29 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]The son of a politician gets rich by selling access to their father?

You know Mikesez, you're suppose to use your Whutaboutisms on the other side, not your own.

The Bushes aren't on anyone's side anymore.  I'm really convinced that one of the reasons Trump won the nomination in 2016 was that he never really supported the Iraq war in 2002 or 2003.  I know I didn’t support it.