Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Judge orders Kansas to stop changing trans people's sex listing on their driver's lic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you still have a wang, you're still a male...........

Judge orders Kansas to stop changing trans people's sex listing on their driver's licenses

AG Kris Kobach argues a new law requires biological gender on government documents

A Kansas state judge temporarily blocked residents from changing their gender on state driver's licenses on Monday, pending a lawsuit from Kansas' Republican attorney general.

District Judge Teresa Watson's ruling blocks residents from making the change for at least two weeks, though she may extend the order until the litigation is complete. Attorney General Kris Kobach sued members of Democratic Gov. Laura Kelly’s administration, pointing to a newly-enacted law requiring the state government use biological gender.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judge-o...s-licenses
(07-10-2023, 02:30 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]If you still have a wang, you're still a male...........

Judge orders Kansas to stop changing trans people's sex listing on their driver's licenses

AG Kris Kobach argues a new law requires biological gender on government documents

A Kansas state judge temporarily blocked residents from changing their gender on state driver's licenses on Monday, pending a lawsuit from Kansas' Republican attorney general.

District Judge Teresa Watson's ruling blocks residents from making the change for at least two weeks, though she may extend the order until the litigation is complete. Attorney General Kris Kobach sued members of Democratic Gov. Laura Kelly’s administration, pointing to a newly-enacted law requiring the state government use biological gender.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judge-o...s-licenses

I never understood why we need race and gender on ID cards when the photo is there.  I mean, I'd never lead any campaign to take it off the card, but if it's creating problems, taking it off is my solution.