Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Clinton-Supported Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff Impeached for Corruption
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff ousted in impeachment vote
BRASILIA — Brazil’s Senate ousted Dilma Rousseff as president Wednesday, voting overwhelmingly to impeach the leftist leader in the culmination of a protracted process that has divided the country.

The vote to impeach Rousseff was 61 to 20. Two-thirds of senators — 54 out of 81 — were needed for impeachment to pass.

----

Who was a big supporter of this ultra-corrupt left-wing Brazilian president? None other than our favorite Secretary of State, Hillary "Snitches get Stitches" Clinton.

Hillary Clinton Praised ‘Corrupt’ Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff For Her Transparency

Clinton made those comments on April 17, 2012, when she addressed the Open Government Partnership in Brasilia. It was the first yearly meeting of the partnership, which the United States and Brazil spearheaded to encourage government transparency. Member countries—including Brazil—committed to “having robust anti-corruption policies, mechanisms and practices, ensuring transparency in the management of public finances and government purchasing, and strengthening the rule of law.”

----

Hillary Clinton, encouraging government transparency? That gave me a sensible chuckle. This whole thing reaks. Brazil made the right decision with this massive fraudulent behavior revealed and their crumbling economy. Hopefully they can right the sails of their country.

Donald Rumsfeld once shook hands with Saddam Hussein. 

Quote:Donald Rumsfeld once shook hands with Saddam Hussein. 

Thanks, your comment really changed my whole perspective on this scenario.
Quote:Thanks, your comment really changed my whole perspective on this scenario.
I knew it would, your grasp on international diplomacy and all its intricacies is quite firm. 
Some research would probably reveal some nice deposits to the Clinton Foundation/slush fund. Criminals are gonna crime.