Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Hunt Episode 4 (&5)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you didn't catch it

https://youtu.be/-xk2732255E
I am so stoked for this season. And I am so glad we signed Engram.

God I am PUMPED after watching that.
God I love the "The Hunt" series. It gives me so much excitement knowing we are on the cusp of a potentially great season. There have not been many times in our short history, especially since the early years that we had so much expectations. Lets hope they have a smooth and injury free preseason and hit the season hard and with a collective purpose and drive. Its been a long road and years of being mocked for supporting the Jaguars. I've been a fan for the duration of the teams existence, I still remember watching the news broadcast when the announcement the Jacksonville and Carolina had been awarded acceptance into the league. I was a teen then and have never waivered as a fan. I have never been so excited and proud to support the team.

I guess you can say, It was always the Jaguars.
(08-12-2023, 01:57 PM)MyBloodIsTeal Wrote: [ -> ]God I love the "The Hunt" series. It gives me so much excitement knowing we are on the cusp of a potentially great season. There have not been many times in our short history, especially since the early years that we had so much expectations. Lets hope they have a smooth and injury free preseason and hit the season hard and with a collective purpose and drive. Its been a long road and years of being mocked for supporting the Jaguars. I've been a fan for the duration of the teams existence, I still remember watching the news broadcast when the announcement the Jacksonville and Carolina had been awarded acceptance into the league. I was a teen then and have never waivered as a fan. I have never been so excited and proud to support the team.

I guess you can say, It was always the Jaguars.

It’s a great time to be a Jags fan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The best has get to come!
Why not us
I like the initiative someone took in the media department or front office. HBO (Hard Knocks), Amazon (All or Nothing) and Netflix (Quarterbacks) all ignore us so someone said, "screw 'em we'll do our [BLEEP] our way" and here we have it. Between The Hunt and Sounds of the Game we are the master of our own domain. No one else.

Screw 'em.

#itwasalwaysthejags
(08-13-2023, 11:15 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I like the initiative someone took in the media department or front office. HBO (Hard Knocks), Amazon (All or Nothing) and Netflix (Quarterbacks) all ignore us so someone said, "screw 'em we'll do our [BLEEP] our way" and here we have it. Between The Hunt and Sounds of the Game we are the master of our own domain. No one else.

Screw 'em.

#itwasalwaysthejags

The Netflix QB show actually wanted Lawrence on the upcoming season 2, but he declined.

Regardless, The Hunt is always good and this Episode 4 is especially good. I watched it a few days ago when it first came out, but I think I'm gonna watch it again right now because it's just that damn good.
(08-13-2023, 11:24 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2023, 11:15 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I like the initiative someone took in the media department or front office. HBO (Hard Knocks), Amazon (All or Nothing) and Netflix (Quarterbacks) all ignore us so someone said, "screw 'em we'll do our [BLEEP] our way" and here we have it. Between The Hunt and Sounds of the Game we are the master of our own domain. No one else.

Screw 'em.

#itwasalwaysthejags

The Netflix QB show actually wanted Lawrence on the upcoming season 2, but he declined.

Regardless, The Hunt is always good and this Episode 4 is especially good. I watched it a few days ago when it first came out, but I think I'm gonna watch it again right now because it's just that damn good.

The production,  editing and quality is super high standard
(08-13-2023, 11:24 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Screw 'em.

#itwasalwaysthejags

I did not know that and I'm not sad Trevor declined. If you look at how Netflix did Formula 1 and to a lesser degree the Tour de France I'm glad he did. They manufacture drama and it's absurd. I haven't watched Quarterbacks yet but hopefully it isn't as shady as Netflix's other sport productions.
(08-13-2023, 11:32 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2023, 11:24 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]The Netflix QB show actually wanted Lawrence on the upcoming season 2, but he declined.

I did not know that and I'm not sad Trevor declined. If you look at how Netflix did Formula 1 and to a lesser degree the Tour de France I'm glad he did. They manufacture drama and it's absurd. I haven't watched Quarterbacks yet but hopefully it isn't as shady as Netflix's other sport productions.

I haven't watched it yet either (Netflix's QB show), but from everything I've heard/read that it's actually pretty good.

I would have loved to see Trevor on it, but I'm also glad he declined. It shows he's all ball and there's far more important things on his mind. No distractions and team first. He said he wouldn't rule it out in the future, but they got something to prove right now and I love every bit of it.
(08-13-2023, 11:49 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2023, 11:32 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I did not know that and I'm not sad Trevor declined. If you look at how Netflix did Formula 1 and to a lesser degree the Tour de France I'm glad he did. They manufacture drama and it's absurd. I haven't watched Quarterbacks yet but hopefully it isn't as shady as Netflix's other sport productions.

I haven't watched it yet either (Netflix's QB show), but from everything I've heard/read that it's actually pretty good.

I would have loved to see Trevor on it, but I'm also glad he declined. It shows he's all ball and there's far more important things on his mind. No distractions and team first. He said he wouldn't rule it out in the future, but they got something to prove right now and I love every bit of it.

The kid has his priorities straight and I'm sure it speaks volumes to his teammates. Especially the new ones who don't know him yet.
Thanks for sharing.

Love to see the enthusiasm and leadership of Josh Allen. He is ready for a big season.