Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2022- it was always the Jags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
that was a great pharse for 2022.  this is now 2023. I think we need a new different pharse for this upcomeing season. I have one in mind too.

like i said before Rome wasn't built in a day,and it takes time for things to happen. we are seeing signs now jags are getting better. in 2023 lets us this one.  

Let the hunting begin.   in fact can somene make a poll, and others give suggestions unless everyone is good with mine?
I added the poll for Snowie, but please post your suggested catch phrases not listed!
(08-16-2023, 02:23 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]that was a great pharse for 2022.  this is now 2023. I think we need a new different pharse for this upcomeing season. I have one in mind too.

like i said before Rome wasn't built in a day,and it takes time for things to happen. we are seeing signs now jags are getting better. in 2023 lets us this one.  

Let the hunting begin.   in fact can somene make a poll, and others give suggestions unless everyone is good with mine?

May take the ing off hunting…

Let the hunt begin 

Has more of a ring to it.
"Because Jaguars" but with new intonation
“There are no games that we’re supposed to win in the NFL, regardless of our record or our opponents record.”

None of that “winnable games” talk. The teams with bad records can hang 40 on you at any time.
(08-16-2023, 03:43 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2023, 02:23 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]that was a great pharse for 2022.  this is now 2023. I think we need a new different pharse for this upcomeing season. I have one in mind too.

May take the ing off hunting…

Let the hunt begin 

Has more of a ring to it.

yep
We don't suck now!
I love pharse
"Who are these guys?"

Or

"It's about time!"
How about "Jacksonville! Yes, we actually have an NFL team!"
“Super Bowl champions” has a nice ring to it.
(08-16-2023, 02:38 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]I added the poll for Snowie, but please post your suggested catch phrases not listed!

I like Corn!

It's simple, in your face, and tells you we ain't a cupcake. We're corn, dangit. Welcome to Duval, prepare to be cobbed.

You can't force a motto, otherwise you end up with that monstrosity that the ROMS are using. Woooooooof.

(08-16-2023, 03:53 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]“There are no games that we’re supposed to win in the NFL, regardless of our record or our opponents record.”

None of that “winnable games” talk. The teams with bad records can hang 40 on you at any time.

I spent over a decade thinking this, then we never did. Undecided

(08-17-2023, 06:10 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]How about "Jacksonville!  Yes, we actually have an NFL team!"

@for now@
The "[BLEEP] Urban Meyer" Tour 2: Superb Owl Boogaloo
(08-16-2023, 07:01 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]I love pharse

May the pharse be with yoiu
"You all hate Jags, but all of you keep moving here!!!"
Time to [BLEEP].

Opponents will fear it. Fans will join in. It can work.

Edit: It was clever. But, wasnt allowed although no bad words were used. 

Anyways....ummm...corn.