Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sacksonville no more!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so i am loveing what im seeing so far in pre-season,why the games  really don't mean anything it shows you how much depth a team possbilly has on both sides of the ball.   

This team is looking better then i thought it would if major key players stay Healthy on defense no more Sacksonville no no,cause the new Defense will be called the 

Teal of Doom!!!!!1

obviously doom to other teams cause all the turnovers they get. Go Jags.
No.
I’d prefer to keep Sacksonville tbh.
Um
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM-VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL was right there, Snowy.
Duval Ballers all season. Duuuuvalllll.
Scrotumville?

No. No. That’s not right.
I’m leaning towards Kicktitansassonville.
(08-22-2023, 07:07 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]I’m leaning towards Kicktitansassonville.

I thought we were done with two-win seasons.
(08-22-2023, 08:59 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2023, 07:07 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]I’m leaning towards Kicktitansassonville.

I thought we were done with two-win seasons.

We can alter it to suit whoever we’re playing that particular week. I’m ok with that.
I'm going with "let's let any potential nicknames for the team or any unit of the team happen organically between now and the bye-week, thanks"
I'm going to call them Dave.
I was always partial to "DAMNIT!!"

That's what I called em for years..
MAGAsonville.

oops ....wrong section.
It's just the preseason, but yes it's nice to see some speed and urgency on defense with the discipline and accountability to back it up. Haven't had a good look at the starters yet though (mainly Walker, Lloyd, Herndon) but it would be nice to see what this defense can do in front of the home crowd.
We haven't been Sacksonville since 2018 anyway.