Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: FBT's Pro Football Pick em 2023
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Click the link to join.  

Password is Trevor_16
I'll be in with a distinct disadvantage.  We're going to Hawaii for our anniversary for 15 days so I'll have to make some picks in advance.
Sorry to say that I'll need to pass on participating in any Jaguar Fantasy Leagues this year. I have too many irons in the fire right now, including one lawsuit where one person did NOT do their job properly and cost me 8 months worth of paperwork, meetings, etc right down the commode. Needless to say, I'm more than a little pissed off about things but......... what can you do? IMHO, after working with a lot of those "Employee's" at a few Government agencies, I believe that a lot of them couldn't pass a GED if their life depended on it........
I'm in.  Rico you can always take a lap top,and make your picks.
(08-22-2023, 02:34 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in.  Rico you can always take a lap top,and make your picks.

Yeah, that's just what I want to do.  Take a laptop to Hawaii.
(08-22-2023, 03:13 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2023, 02:34 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in.  Rico you can always take a lap top,and make your picks.

Yeah, that's just what I want to do.  Take a laptop to Hawaii.

wait isn't Hawaii were all the wild fires are?
Yes.  All of Hawaii burned down.
I made my week 1 picks but cannot get back in.
I can't recall ever having a worse week.
Forgot to set the damn confidence points in the app for week one. Rusty as hell on my end. I'll try and make up for it I guess.
I am in 2nd place now. ?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]