Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Mobile Parking at the stadium on Gameday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It will be the first time. Make sure you get there early for Mobile Parking down at the stadium tomorrow.
Mobile parking?
I have parking passes for the fairgrounds, which cost $300. How much are stadium lot parking passes?
(08-25-2023, 03:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I have parking passes for the fairgrounds, which cost $300. How much are stadium lot parking passes?

I pay $20 near the underpass in a gated church. But I heard there will be mobile parking tomorrow and fans are recommended to show up early.

I don’t know what this is all about.
(08-25-2023, 03:37 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2023, 03:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I have parking passes for the fairgrounds, which cost $300. How much are stadium lot parking passes?

I pay $20 near the underpass in a gated church. But I heard there will be mobile parking tomorrow and fans are recommended to show up early.

It's for STHs who opt in for stadium lot parking. They will no longer be using the printed parking passes which are hung from the rearview mirror, but instead are using passes downloaded to their phones. Just like the tickets to get into the stadium. 

This year I decided to pay for Fairgrounds parking, but they are still using the printed passes.
Have been historically been in Lot F by Daily's Place. Will be at the Fairgrounds also for the 1st time this year.
Printed parking passes are so 2022.
I initially read this as Mobile Home Parking.... Lol
I bought a season parking pass at the parking garage across from the stadium they gave us a code and barcode for the phones
So parking garage by the stadium double edge sword. It's nice to be close to start the game but now we're just sitting in here not moving lol
I just parked at my normal spot. I heard the garage was a nightmare.
(08-27-2023, 07:45 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I just parked at my normal spot. I heard the garage was a nightmare.

Yea getting out was bad pretty sure we just sat there not moving for a good hour.
(08-25-2023, 03:50 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2023, 03:37 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I pay $20 near the underpass in a gated church. But I heard there will be mobile parking tomorrow and fans are recommended to show up early.

It's for STHs who opt in for stadium lot parking. They will no longer be using the printed parking passes which are hung from the rearview mirror, but instead are using passes downloaded to their phones. Just like the tickets to get into the stadium. 

This year I decided to pay for Fairgrounds parking, but they are still using the printed passes.

Is fairgrounds parking separate from the STH parking through the team/org? 

I parked kind of far out yesterday and I'm considering something closer. 
Is it especially tough getting out of that lot after the game - or about the same as other nearby lots in your experience? 

(thanks in advance)
(08-27-2023, 12:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2023, 03:50 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]It's for STHs who opt in for stadium lot parking. They will no longer be using the printed parking passes which are hung from the rearview mirror, but instead are using passes downloaded to their phones. Just like the tickets to get into the stadium. 

Is fairgrounds parking separate from the STH parking through the team/org? 

Is it especially tough getting out of that lot after the game - or about the same as other nearby lots in your experience? 

(thanks in advance)

Yes, it is. Those parking passes are sold on the Fairgrounds website and went on sale around Memorial Day. Unfortunately, they are sold out for the season. 

It's something I wished I would have done in years past. Getting in and out was a breeze.
(08-27-2023, 12:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2023, 12:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Is fairgrounds parking separate from the STH parking through the team/org? 

(thanks in advance)

Yes, it is. Those parking passes are sold on the Fairgrounds website and went on sale around Memorial Day. Unfortunately, they are sold out for the season. 

It's something I wished I would have done in years past. Getting in and out was a breeze.

Good to know. Will look into it next year.
Thanks
(08-27-2023, 12:47 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2023, 12:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it is. Those parking passes are sold on the Fairgrounds website and went on sale around Memorial Day. Unfortunately, they are sold out for the season. 

Good to know. Will look into it next year.
Thanks

My guess is that parking will be under the auspices of the team next year given the sale of the land to Khan and the Fairgrounds relocation to Cecil. I'll be keeping my eye out for when and how they are sold next season.
Unless you want to tailgate, the JTA shuttles are so much better because you don't have to sit in traffic, it's cheaper, and the downtown lots put you where you can go any direction quickly and without traffic.

If you have 4+ people though it may be cheaper at the stadium depending where you park.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
(08-27-2023, 01:03 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Unless you want to tailgate, the JTA shuttles are so much better because you don't have to sit in traffic, it's cheaper, and the downtown lots put you where you can go any direction quickly and without traffic.

If you have 4+ people though it may be cheaper at the stadium depending where you park.

I have done this a number of times.

Definitely not a bad option, though waiting to board a bus after the game can sometimes be a drag - since the bus will then be stuck in traffic after you board. 

Patience is generally required getting out of downtown after a game no matter what, but... I have waited quite a while to board one of those shuttles a few times. 

Do you know if they have the lot near the convention center open this season? 
(I've done the south bank garage in the past - but the other would be better for my gate entrance)
(08-27-2023, 01:15 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2023, 01:03 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Unless you want to tailgate, the JTA shuttles are so much better because you don't have to sit in traffic, it's cheaper, and the downtown lots put you where you can go any direction quickly and without traffic.

I have done this a number of times.

Definitely not a bad option, though waiting to board a bus after the game can sometimes be a drag - since the bus will then be stuck in traffic after you board. 

Patience is generally required getting out of downtown after a game no matter what, but... I have waited quite a while to board one of those shuttles a few times. 

(I've done the south bank garage in the past - but the other would be better for my gate entrance)
I think that one is permanently moved to the FSCJ lot and now have to walk from the arena.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(08-27-2023, 08:28 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2023, 01:15 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]I have done this a number of times.

I think that one is permanently moved to the FSCJ lot and now have to walk from the arena.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Thanks - I'll look into the new parking and drop points