Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: From Fin Heaven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dolphin fans complementary of Jags offense.And very upset how easily first team tore through their "elite defense".Here's a few cvomments.

"Trevor is smooth"

"Jags offense is legit so I don't feel bad about that drive"

"Drives,plural.They dominated us"

"Hot knife through butter,D looks like trash"

"The D is getting dominated all over the field.I know it's preseason,But these are supposedly the starters"
He was surgical yesterday from the pocket. It was fun seeing how many different players got involved in that offense yesterday. Pederson is going to have a ton of fun this year calling the plays. I really think Lawrence will be in the MVP conversation all year.
(08-27-2023, 08:40 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]He was surgical yesterday from the pocket. It was fun seeing how many different players got involved in that offense yesterday. Pederson is going to have a ton of fun this year calling the plays. I really think Lawrence will be in the MVP conversation all year.

And Engram didn't get any touches
(08-27-2023, 08:43 PM)jagboss Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2023, 08:40 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]He was surgical yesterday from the pocket. It was fun seeing how many different players got involved in that offense yesterday. Pederson is going to have a ton of fun this year calling the plays. I really think Lawrence will be in the MVP conversation all year.

And Engram didn't get any touches

Yeah. That's a good point. It's inevitable that somebody is going to get lost in the shuffle at some point, however, this will also allow them to strike at any given point in time in specific games and key moments. Engram came on late last year. There was awhile where he kind of fell off for a month before having these two big games in December. I think he'll be about the same statistically this year with more TD's though.
Don’t worry Engram will get his stats this year.
ALOT of ref blaming lol
(08-27-2023, 11:05 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]ALOT of ref blaming lol

They honestly had a nice play earlier on with their starters. That play to Hill was good. What hurt them was the botched snap that set them up with 2nd and an eternity.
(08-27-2023, 11:11 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2023, 11:05 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]ALOT of ref blaming lol

They honestly had a nice play earlier on with their starters. That play to Hill was good. What hurt them was the botched snap that set them up with 2nd and an eternity.

Yea, that snap started the snow ball moving downhill.  It gave our defense a chance to take a breath and get their feet under them.  Sometimes plays like that have a larger effect on a game than just the one play.
(08-27-2023, 11:36 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2023, 11:11 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]They honestly had a nice play earlier on with their starters. That play to Hill was good. What hurt them was the botched snap that set them up with 2nd and an eternity.

Yea, that snap started the snow ball moving downhill.  It gave our defense a chance to take a breath and get their feet under them.  Sometimes plays like that have a larger effect on a game than just the one play.

Yep. Agreed. It's all mental after mistakes like that. You can either dig yourself out of them or continue to sink. It happens.
(08-27-2023, 08:35 PM)jagboss Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin fans complementary of Jags offense.And very upset how easily first team tore through their "elite defense".Here's a few cvomments.

"Trevor is smooth"

"Jags offense is legit so I don't feel bad about that drive"

"Drives,plural.They dominated us"

"Hot knife through butter,D looks like trash"

"The D is getting dominated all over the field.I know it's preseason,But these are supposedly the starters"

[Image: antonio-banderas.gif]