Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: afc south pick em
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
are we  going to have the afc south pick em on the board this year?
I'm in.
Jags
Ravens
Titans
(08-31-2023, 01:37 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]are we  going to have the afc south pick em on the board this year?

It's TWITAFCS, and I believe the board has been good to keep the train rolling in Bullseye's absence.

pick em is whatcha do to boogers lol
(09-01-2023, 10:30 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2023, 01:37 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]are we  going to have the afc south pick em on the board this year?

It's TWITAFCS, and I believe the board has been good to keep the train rolling in Bullseye's absence.

pick em is whatcha do to boogers lol

Just because you eat them doesn't give you the right to look down on those of us who only pick them.

Hopefully Bullseye will keep his annual tradition up.
No offensse intended o Bullseye,i belieave hes had some pretty serious health issues over the last couple years. It would probbley be best for his health if someone a littlebit healthier with football knowedelge  took over. 

again no offensse intended to Bullseye his health is more imporent.  anyways my picks for this week will be  

Ravans

tittians-they still have henry.

Jags.
Jags
Ravens
Saints
Week 1
Jags
Ravens
Tacks

Lets start this out right!
(09-01-2023, 02:11 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]

Hopefully Bullseye will keep his annual tradition up.

I agree with JIB.  Hopefully, Bullseye will start the thread either today or tomorrow.  If he doesn't have it up by then, I could start the week 1 TWITAFCS thread for him on Wednesday (unless there are any objections).
Week 1:
Jaguars over clots
Saints over tacks
Ravens over tinhorns
(09-01-2023, 02:28 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]No offensse intended o Bullseye,i belieave hes had some pretty serious health issues over the last couple years. It would probbley be best for his health if someone a littlebit healthier with football knowedelge  took over. 

again no offensse intended to Bullseye his health is more imporent.  anyways my picks for this week will be  

Ravans

Jags.

Well that excludes me.

(09-04-2023, 01:18 PM)KodiakJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2023, 02:11 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully Bullseye will keep his annual tradition up.

I agree with JIB.  Hopefully, Bullseye will start the thread either today or tomorrow.  If he doesn't have it up by then, I could start the week 1 TWITAFCS thread for him on Wednesday (unless there are any objections).

I don't mind lending a hand as well. Haven't seen Bullseye around for a spell, so we'll probably have to keep it running in his stead.
(09-05-2023, 08:43 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2023, 02:28 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]No offensse intended o Bullseye,i belieave hes had some pretty serious health issues over the last couple years. It would probbley be best for his health if someone a littlebit healthier with football knowedelge  took over. 

Ravans

Jags.

Well that excludes me.

(09-04-2023, 01:18 PM)KodiakJag Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with JIB.  Hopefully, Bullseye will start the thread either today or tomorrow.  If he doesn't have it up by then, I could start the week 1 TWITAFCS thread for him on Wednesday (unless there are any objections).

I don't mind lending a hand as well. Haven't seen Bullseye around for a spell, so we'll probably have to keep it running in his stead.

Mikey,

I just sent you a PM.