Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bill Maher compares woke liberals to KKK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's the truth..........

Bill Maher compares woke liberals to KKK on Joe Rogan show: They see race 'first and foremost'

'You can be woke... but don’t say that somehow it’s an extension of liberalism,' Maher said

Comedian Bill Maher said far-left progressives were comparable to the Ku Klux Klan due to their fixation on race in a new interview.

Maher appeared on "The Joe Rogan Experience" on Saturday and Rogan told the veteran comic that he was like a "90s liberal" because his ideology isn’t as extreme as modern progressives. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-maher...t-foremost#
Sometimes, the truth can sting..
Swing and a miss, Bill.

I'm a Republican in Florida. I agree that in many ways the Democrats are making racism worse today. But given what our governor has done to prevent former felons from exercising their constitutional right to vote, and violate the voting rights act with the districts he drew in North Florida, I don't think any Flirida Republican should want to start the conversation of "Who today is more like the KKK?"
Let's clean our own house first.
You're a lefty. You're not even a liberal. You have one issue where you're right of center.
(09-04-2023, 05:06 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]You're a lefty. You're not even a liberal. You have one issue where you're right of center.

A lefty would want to gerrymander on favor of Democrats getting even more seats than they deserve.  I just want everyone to get the seats they vote for. I'll happily claim that I'm a liberal on this issue.  I hope everyone is a liberal on this issue and everyone rejects gerrymandering.  But it I'm not a lefty.
You're a lefty. You just don't know it. You adopt a form of every stupid position they lay out for fear of not being seen as an open minded intellectual. Sometimes, ideas just need to be rejected.