Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: True Crime - Jacksonville, FL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sad story. Happened here. Recently coming to a close with justice being served.

https://youtu.be/BHj1p4QAVjk?si=gXKzvhkMSj1D3kki

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
A good recounting of the story. What a piece of [BLEEP] she is. Whatever anger you harbor toward your ex-spouse, how could you put your own kids through that and basically just completely wreck their lives?
I did get a chuckle out of the dig the commentator made at her mother as well. May Shanna have an expeditious ride to hell and may she rot there for all eternity.
(09-06-2023, 04:07 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]A good recounting of the story.  What a piece of [BLEEP] she is.  Whatever anger you harbor toward your ex-spouse, how could you put your own kids through that and basically just completely wreck their lives? 
I did get a chuckle out of the dig the commentator made at her mother as well.  May Shanna have an expeditious ride to hell and may she rot there for all eternity.

Yeah. Pretty sad events. For all of the kids involved. There's a few other Jacksonville stories on his channel. He did one a year or two ago about this crazy guy's house where he was torturing people supposedly.