Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: MJD gave the Jags huge credit on primetime nfl network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NFL network is doing their GameDay kickoff show currently. He kept talking the Jags to be one of those teams to dethrone the Chiefs. The other analyst were not buying it but MJD is putting the Jags on a pedestal. I like it. This team gets so little national coverage.
(09-07-2023, 07:28 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]NFL network is doing their GameDay kickoff show currently. He kept talking the Jags to be one of those teams to dethrone the Chiefs. The other analyst were not buying it but MJD is putting the Jags on a pedestal. I like it. This team gets so little national coverage.

The Kiss of Death.

[Image: tenor.gif]
MJD has always painted the team in a positive light. I think he knows we don't get much notoriety, which was deserved in the past but this is a new era of Jaguars ball (We would hope).

I don't think the Chiefs are them this year. Never going to write them off completely but they looked lost much of the night.
Yeah. Maurice has always gone out of his way to Champion us as a market. I love him for that. I know it went a little sour with his departure for the Raiders back in the day but I don't recall him ever dragging this city or fanbase down.

He's not wrong though. I hope like hell we start off hot. Would love nothing more than a 2 - 0 start with us winning convincingly against the clots and chiefs.
(09-08-2023, 12:08 AM)OzJohnnie Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2023, 07:28 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]NFL network is doing their GameDay kickoff show currently. He kept talking the Jags to be one of those teams to dethrone the Chiefs. The other analyst were not buying it but MJD is putting the Jags on a pedestal. I like it. This team gets so little national coverage.

The Kiss of Death.

MJD predicted most of the Jags wins last season and called the comeback vs the bolts in the playoffs during halftime. 
(right down to the last second FG detail) 

So, no.

Troll better, please. 
Quality lacking.
(09-08-2023, 09:35 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2023, 12:08 AM)OzJohnnie Wrote: [ -> ]The Kiss of Death.

MJD predicted most of the Jags wins last season and called the comeback vs the bolts in the playoffs during halftime. 
(right down to the last second FG detail) 

So, no.

Troll better, please. 
Quality lacking.

FTFY
Shout out to Jones-Drew for giving the Jaguars some love on the national stage.
Those who criticize Jacksonville have rarely spent much time here.
(09-10-2023, 08:44 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: [ -> ]Those who criticize Jacksonville have rarely spent much time here.

https://twitter.com/JTAFLA/status/170096...46392?s=20

https://twitter.com/JTAFLA/status/170096...46392?s=20