Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: New Season, New Era, New wolfie videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With a lot of New for the Jags, wolfie decided he would start something new this season.  Not a hype Video,and something new im trying. please rember its my first time doing this.

you might need to turn up the volume.
Nice!

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Lots of delusional Colts fans think they are winning.
(09-10-2023, 03:08 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of delusional Colts fans think they are winning.

First of all im a long time jags fan.  secondly watch the whole video not just the frst part of video.  Listen to what i saw about it being a preview video,and how i say things are a possbillty.
(09-10-2023, 07:18 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2023, 03:08 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of delusional Colts fans think they are winning.

First of all im a long time jags fan.  secondly watch the whole video not just the frst part of video.  Listen to what i saw about it being a preview video,and how i say things are a possbillty.

https://youtu.be/__IQTyaSHo4
(09-09-2023, 09:54 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]With a lot of New for the Jags, wolfie decided he would start something new this season.  Not a hype Video,and something new im trying. please rember its my first time doing this.

you might need to turn up the volume.

Please post a transcript for those of us with broken monitors. My screen doesn't play video

(09-10-2023, 07:18 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]

If I skip to the end, can I avoid exposure to clot fan?
I'm not a colts fan at all. I'm a jags fan. I can't handle people giveing me a hard time right now even if its just kidding.  a lot is going on in our neighboorhood and non of it is good.  I'm a jags fan thats  just giveing previews, and reviews of games.
Great content as always wolfie.
Can we get a celebratory backflip if we make the superbowl
(09-12-2023, 08:41 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]Can we get a celebratory backflip if we make the superbowl

You go first. We’ll have an ambulance standing by.
(09-12-2023, 09:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2023, 08:41 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]Can we get a celebratory backflip if we make the superbowl

You go first. We’ll have an ambulance standing by.

Great idea
I'll use it as a excuse to get out of work to watch us win  Cool

no cause i can't do i back flip. I have already requsted going to super bowl though if we make it.. espaissley with it being in vegas, and my dad likes going there.  we got the chiefs first. one week, one game at a time.

also thank you jagsfan06. i am likeing these New Era videos better myself.
(09-12-2023, 01:29 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not a colts fan at all. I'm a jags fan. I can't handle people giveing me a hard time right now even if its just kidding.  a lot is going on in our neighboorhood and non of it is good.  I'm a jags fan thats  just giveing previews, and reviews of games.

I had a goose fly right at me while I was riding around our neighborhood. Dang satanspawn made me wreck and everything. I know what you mean about bad news in the neighborhood.