Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags #1 in division
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Houston, Titans, and Colts all took L’s in week 1.

If we can take care of business in week 2, we could be looking nice. We got some issues to clean up. But we’ll take it.
Absolutely. Let’s go.
(09-10-2023, 06:30 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Houston, Titans, and Colts all took L’s in week 1.

If we can take care of business in week 2, we could be looking nice. We got some issues to clean up. But we’ll take it.

Absolutely. KC will be tough but it’s our home opener and the place should be lit. KC will be coming in determined though.
Hopefully the OL figures itself out cuz that was rough. I hope we beat KC but I don't think that will happen.
(09-10-2023, 06:30 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Houston, Titans, and Colts all took L’s in week 1.

It would be awesome if we win in week 2.  Not only would we have a 2 game lead over Kansas City, but would also clinched the tie-breaker over them.  We would effectively be 2.5 games up.

That being said, next week will be tough.  The Jaguars definitely need to up their game.
I hope the place is rocking like the Titans game last year. This is a huge game. HUUUGE.

And yes we would basically go up 2.5 games on KC with a win. If we win, I wont complain about anything. Just come out with a dub any way possible.
TLaw is the King of the South!