Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Game Day experience for a kid.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry to ask this on game day.  Go Jags on a closer then expected win.

My son is a massive Jags, as I have been since they came into the league.  For his 14th birthday I've bought him front row seats Row A on the Jags side for the Houston game.  I want to give him the best shot at getting some player interactions and possibly a signature.  What is the best time to arrive and are there fan interaction areas.  

We don't live terribly close so we only make a game every 2-3 years and have never been on front row.  I want to make the most of this experience for him.  What time should I arrive and where should we go to max his chances?

Thanks all!
(09-10-2023, 07:31 PM)MyBloodIsTeal Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to ask this on game day.  Go Jags on a closer then expected win.

My son is a massive Jags, as I have been since they came into the league.  For his 14th birthday I've bought him front row seats Row A on the Jags side for the Houston game.  I want to give him the best shot at getting some player interactions and possibly a signature.  What is the best time to arrive and are there fan interaction areas.  

We don't live terribly close so we only make a game every 2-3 years and have never been on front row.  I want to make the most of this experience for him.  What time should I arrive and where should we go to max his chances?

Thanks all!

Be standing in line at 11:00 AM and walk straight to your seats and during pre game warm ups you can holler out to the players to get signatures and pics. Make sure to bring your own marker and have your camera/phone ready before they come up to you because they have to make it quick. 

Pro Tip: try standing in a spot by yourself so other fans won’t pile up around you because players will avoid you during warm ups because then they will feel obligated to sign for everyone. So it’s best to try to get it on the slide. The best scenario is when the kick returners are fielding kicks and they bounce through the endzone and when they run over to get the ball that will be your best opportunity. Which means you may have to walk over to the endzone in the direction the football is being kicked.

If that doesn’t work, then stay after the game is over and just hope they hear you yelling for them. 

Even if you don’t get the autographs etc, you can always take him to the pro shop for some Jaguars swag.

You can also pay a fee to have a message wrote on the monitor like Happy Birthday Jimmy. Sometimes instead of an autograph, they will give you a thumbs up or a wave which is always cool too.

Probably wouldn’t hurt to let him know that autographs are tough to get on gameday. What a cool birthday gift!

Hope that helps.
Thanks for the detailed response.  I will check in to the message board fees.  We are in section 105, so just right of the tunnel where they run out.