Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Coach of the Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last year's coach of the year is down 26-0 at the half on SNF.
(09-10-2023, 09:51 PM)InauguralJag Wrote: [ -> ]Last year's coach of the year is down 26-0 at the half on SNF.

Did anyone think Daniel Jones was good? I feel like his contract extension was worse than Bortles, dude threw 15 tds last year lol. Barkley and the defense carrier them.
(09-10-2023, 09:52 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2023, 09:51 PM)InauguralJag Wrote: [ -> ]Last year's coach of the year is down 26-0 at the half on SNF.

Did anyone think Daniel Jones was good? I feel like his contract extension was worse than Bortles, dude threw 15 tds last year lol. Barkley and the defense carrier them.

A very stupid decision and contract. Him and Justin Fields are probably THE most overrated QBs in the league.
(09-10-2023, 10:17 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2023, 09:52 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Did anyone think Daniel Jones was good? I feel like his contract extension was worse than Bortles, dude threw 15 tds last year lol. Barkley and the defense carrier them.

A very stupid decision and contract. Him and Justin Fields are probably THE most overrated QBs in the league.

I agree, tho at least fields has lethal running ability.. hes like a great value lamarr lol. But yeah Jones is awful and honestly Daboll did deserve COTY making that team relevant last year with possibly the worst starting qb in the NFL
I mean that award was a toss up between New York and Jacksonville.. wonder who they'd give it to?

The Bears are still who we thought they were. Still on the hook and not going anywhere anytime soon. The Giants are going to be in another pickle with Saquon at the end of the season. They just have no options and made it as far as we did last year, big let down for big blue.